PDA

View Full Version : MM is still an absolut ****

Siegfried-Z
05-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Sorry for the tittle

But after thinking a bit about it i said to myself only this word could be use.

Its even worst than before for me.. always with players Who dont know how to play while being 150+ reps or dont have brain. Sometimes both at the same time.

Sometimes reps 10 beginners.

And against me always decent players or at least average.

I am extremly tired to loose against what i would say are Gold players as opponents while i am far better just because my 3 mates dont even know how to feint or get bait on any UB.

If one day this game could fix the MM it would be amazing as it is the main thing which makes an online experience enjoyable.

Thx

Kadete93
05-06-2019, 07:56 PM
One of the most important things in the game... It's a shame

rottmeister
05-06-2019, 08:40 PM
I absolutely hate what they did with the MM. I could explain why I feel that why, but I'm not really in the mood and it's pretty much self explanatory. if I would, I'd curse a lot. Since this is an English forum... is it allowed to swear in a foreign language? ;)

I just stopped caring and that's one of the reasons I don't really play like a rep 130+ all the time, I definitely could, but I'm done tryharding (for now). I get matched up with lower rep players SOOOO often. I used to give them a lot of chances and I'd "play with my food", but honestly, I want to have fun too. I mean on a good day, I'll give you chances, but if I'm in a bad mood you better believe I'm bulldozing everyone who comes near. I do care about new player's experience but since this system is apparently based solely on W/L's it might be best for them to match up with players that don't win too often. If I'd let them win, they'll just face higher rep people, it might serve as a reality check I suppose?

When I joined I was pretty much immediatley tossed in matches with rep 10+ players because my group got the game since release, I didn't. There were moments when I asked myself why I bought the game (even though I got it at a discounted price), but I persevered. I know for a fact not everyone is like this, a lot of players would've probably quit if they were in my situation and I might've preferred to learn at my pace so I don't really get why they changed the MM in season 9 to allow new players to face veterans.

Siegfried-Z
05-06-2019, 08:55 PM
I absolutely hate what they did with the MM. I could explain why I feel that why, but I'm not really in the mood and it's pretty much self explanatory. if I would, I'd curse a lot. Since this is an English forum... is it allowed to swear in a foreign language? ;)

I just stopped caring and that's one of the reasons I don't really play like a rep 130+ all the time, I definitely could, but I'm done tryharding (for now). I get matched up with lower rep players SOOOO often. I used to give them a lot of chances and I'd "play with my food", but honestly, I want to have fun too. I mean on a good day, I'll give you chances, but if I'm in a bad mood you better believe I'm bulldozing everyone who comes near. I do care about new player's experience but since this system is apparently based solely on W/L's it might be best for them to match up with players that don't win too often. If I'd let them win, they'll just face higher rep people, it might serve as a reality check I suppose?

When I joined I was pretty much immediatley tossed in matches with rep 10+ players because my group got the game since release, I didn't. There were moments when I asked myself why I bought the game (even though I got it at a discounted price), but I persevered. I know for a fact not everyone is like this, a lot of players would've probably quit if they were in my situation and I might've preferred to learn at my pace so I don't really get why they changed the MM in season 9 to allow new players to face veterans.

At least you can won if you want to.. ^^
Joke appart i know it is not funny to play only against beginners.

On my side i swear yesterday again i was with 3 guys so bad at the game that each time they were near to me i was running somewhere else.
So bad that you cant do a 2v1 against someone you roll on in 1v1 .

Between yesterday and today i did maybe 15 games and won 5 of them at best.
While i played on this period with a kd of 2,5.. 2,5 ! And my mates were all negative and all together didnt have my own score.

Its like their MM likes to put 3 beginners with one experienced players against 4 average players.
What can i do Alone when the others keep dying on 3v1 next to a zone we dont have.. (yes, my mates are this kind of players).

I dont enjoy 1v1 in FH but 4v4 is a pain with their broken MM.
I am honeslty tired

rottmeister
05-06-2019, 09:09 PM
At least you can won if you want to.. ^^
Joke appart i know it is not funny to play only against beginners.

On my side i swear yesterday again i was with 3 guys so bad at the game that each time they were near to me i was running somewhere else.
So bad that you cant do a 2v1 against someone you roll on in 1v1 .

Between yesterday and today i did maybe 15 games and won 5 of them at best.
While i played on this period with a kd of 2,5.. 2,5 ! And my mates were all negative and all together didnt have my own score.

Its like their MM likes to put 3 beginners with one experienced players against 4 average players.
What can i do Alone when the others keep dying on 3v1 next to a zone we dont have.. (yes, my mates are this kind of players).

I dont enjoy 1v1 in FH but 4v4 is a pain with their broken MM.
I am honeslty tired

My K/D has been fluctuating ever since I stopped giving a **** (I'm talking about 4vs4 K/D's, in 1vs1 my K/D has been pretty high)
It's been just over 1, way over 2 and depending on which character I used I might've even had a K/D of 6 (I'm the type of person that gets joy from destroying people 1vs1 in dominion, so I usually end up with like a 14/2 or something like that. My best in dominion would probably be around a 25/0). I just don't care anymore.

But if you're up to it, feel free to add me on Playstation if you ever want to team up (it's the same as my forum name). 1 thing you should know: If deflects were a drug, I'd be addicted, lmao.

Siegfried-Z
05-06-2019, 10:52 PM
My K/D has been fluctuating ever since I stopped giving a **** (I'm talking about 4vs4 K/D's, in 1vs1 my K/D has been pretty high)
It's been just over 1, way over 2 and depending on which character I used I might've even had a K/D of 6 (I'm the type of person that gets joy from destroying people 1vs1 in dominion, so I usually end up with like a 14/2 or something like that. My best in dominion would probably be around a 25/0). I just don't care anymore.

But if you're up to it, feel free to add me on Playstation if you ever want to team up (it's the same as my forum name). 1 thing you should know: If deflects were a drug, I'd be addicted, lmao.

Pleasure man. I will ;)
2v4 i gess we can handle it

Tyrjo
05-07-2019, 06:46 AM
I think they reset the MMR for this season.

iStoop
05-07-2019, 07:08 AM
Since they did a change for season 10 and went back to what they had in s8 I have faced many newer players. I’m pretty average and am only rep 39 overall. That being said every single game I played last week in 1v1 was an absolute steamroll. I actually started to feel bad since I was baiting out deflects and parries out the wahzoo. Hopefully within the next week everyone’s MMR gets situated and then gets everyone matched up with similar skill levels to help out everyone