PDA

View Full Version : Key missing from "Go With The Flow" treasure hunt

RebelRandy123
05-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Played in coop mode (I invited a friend) in case it matters. When starting the treasure hunt "Go With The Flow" we opened the box in the cave to start the mission. No problem here. My partner zipped across and picked up the key but the yellow diamond didn't go away. There is no key for me to pick up so we can't complete the mission... it keeps saying to take the key. Even in solo mode now there is a diamond on the rock near the fire but I can't pick anything up.If I go to the cave endpoint I can't unlock the door.

I've done multiple story missions since and gone back, but no can do... the yellow diamodg is still sitting empty on a rock with no way for me to activate. Is there anyway to reset this treasure hunt to the beginning so I can complete it? Thanks.

Ubi-Houck
05-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Hi RebelRandy123,

I am sorry to hear you have issues with the "Go With The Flow" mission. Would you be able to provide us with video of the yellow diamond still showing and the missing key? We can pass that video along to the team to look into this.

Thanks!

RebelRandy123
05-10-2019, 11:48 PM
What video format or should I just upload and provide a youtube link?

UbiMorning
05-16-2019, 09:37 PM
@RebelRandy123 You can upload it as an unlisted YouTube video, if possible!

RebelRandy123
05-19-2019, 10:52 AM
I will do so today. The worst thing is I think it would give me my final outlay of Far Fry Credits. I have 360, have finished the game, and pretty much everything else, but can't get to 450 credits to buy a weapon I wan't.

RebelRandy123
05-19-2019, 10:55 PM
Here is the video https://youtu.be/5e9GdtqgQVI
My friend with his xbox one has the same error. Mine is actually an xbox one s.

RebelRandy123
05-20-2019, 10:26 PM
What happens if I restart the game? Will I still maintain my 360 Far Cry credits? Maybe then I will be able to unlock "go with the flow" to get my extra credits. Or am I missing something and those other 90 credits I'm missing come from somewhere else?

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Hi RebelRandy123! Are you talking about the premium currency? Any items purchased with Far Cry Credits will be available to collect in-game once you have restarted your adventure.
Out of curiosity, were you the session host, or was your friend? Edit: I see you said you invited the friend. I feel like it may be related to the fact that your friend collected it during your session.

RebelRandy123
05-24-2019, 12:47 AM
But what if I don't purchase anything with my 360 credits? Will the credits still be there in a restart? I want things at 400 credits but that won't happen unless I complete go with the flow. And yes, I was the host and he collected the key. But in collecting the key the yellow diamond didn't go away. And in his own solo game he is also dead in the water on that treasure hunt. We can find the cave, but the bars prevent us from entering no matter what we do.

UbiMorning
05-24-2019, 08:46 PM
@RebelRandy123 I believe unspent FC Credits will not carry over. I will double check on this for you, but I don't think they will.
Do you have screenshots from your friend's session regarding being stuck in the treasure hunt?

RebelRandy123
05-24-2019, 09:11 PM
No, I don't have his screen shots, but I could ask. We play a lot of coop (especially the Far Cry 5 arcade games). I really wanted to get one of the 400 credit weapons but I guess that will never happen now. I had read that once you earned your 450 credits, you can't get anymore freebies from the game no matter how many times you play it. So you're telling me you think that if i restart and I can access the "go with the flow" credits, that I'll only have 90 credits to spend? I can't re-earn the other 360 and they are lost forever? That would be a bummer, but I guess I'll live with it. I'm pretty much invincible now as it is. I just thought it would be nice that if i re-started the game sometime in the future (when my skills had diminished from lack of practice) that I'd have one good weapon right off the bat.

Ubi-Swaggins
05-28-2019, 03:50 PM
Hey RebelRandy123,

If you have collected the credits in the open world and not spent them, you will keep the 360 Credits you already have (but cannot re-collect them in your 2nd playthrough) if there are credits you either didn't earn or didnt find, they will still be there for you to find or unlock.

RebelRandy123
05-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Cool! I have no idea if the "go with the flow" will unlock on my second go around, but at least I won't lose the 360 credits i never spent. Thanks.