PDA

View Full Version : Track Central tracks not apearing in Private Multiplayer

codywar11
05-06-2019, 03:13 AM
This has started within the last few days. Any track I favorite in Track Central will not show up when I am selecting tracks for Private Multiplayer. Tracks that I favorited more than a week or so ago are still there, but anything I have favorited within the last few days does not show up. This is a major game breaking bug for me. 90% of my time in Trials is spent on Private Multiplayer with my buddies, and a good chunk of the time we want to check out the Track Central tracks.

I have attached a video that shows the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKGyXZdiFz8

AUT_Muadeep
05-07-2019, 05:27 PM
I can only choose from the first 25 Custom Tracks i favorite. If i undo the favorite i can choose the next 25. Also the Game undo favorites randomly.
When i add some Tracks from Tc with the search function and then from my favorite, the Tracks from the search function disappear. Same vice versa.

codywar11
05-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Has anyone from the Dev team looked into this?

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Hey codywar11! Thanks for the report. Do you know how many total tracks you have favorited? I will look into this issue for you!

codywar11
05-12-2019, 09:07 PM
I have favorited 27 tracks. At the begging of the video you can see that in top left hand corner.

Ubi-Redbeard
05-13-2019, 12:00 PM
Thanks for confirming that.

The issue is currently under investigation and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.