PDA

View Full Version : Raider need nerf

BananaNum7
05-06-2019, 01:57 AM
He's too strong now, i like him, he's good mix-uper now, but the damage is too high, the 400ms is ok, the stun is ok, the damage is main problem i think.
i think stunning tap adequate damage is 15 (not 18) and light finishers should be 15dmg (not top 22, side 18):p

Klingentaenz3r
05-06-2019, 09:01 AM
should be no further than 10-12 dmg. 400 ms on a blinding move is also not ok. Make the indicator appear at 433 ms at the very least. Fix the flickering on the sides when used from a dodge and maybe tune down the blinding effect and stamina drain on it. He drains already more than enough on a guardbreak. Also, remove dodge gb.

SpaceJim12
05-06-2019, 04:42 PM
I wish everyone, who think Raider rework is ok will meet three Raiders against him in a single match. It's all you need to understand he is too overpowered now.

allenhollow
05-06-2019, 04:57 PM
only raider's main who will tell "his rework is ok" xD

The.All.Father
05-06-2019, 05:12 PM
I wish everyone, who think Raider rework is ok will meet three Raiders against him in a single match. It's all you need to understand he is too overpowered now.

Jesus f Christ. Meeting 3 heroes while playing alone and killing them yourself should not happening often, It should be only possible after a big mistakes from their side and huge skill + luck from yours. Don't act like u wanna fight 3 guys alone and have super chances in this fight - it doesn't work like that. I know - this is not realistic, but in real life facing a 2 people alone, when they know what to do is 99% lose. Here u have ravange and all that stuff and u can face a whole team and win and THIS is ridiculous. I have a feeling that many people watched Faraam and now think it is typical to win against 4 people. Before rework when I had 2 Raiders with me (Raider myself), u didn't have chances too, cause i will stampede u to the wall and nobody could help u while my friends were ripping your health to 0. Meet 3 centurions in a single match and after they cutscene u to death start crying that Centurion is OP. For real, we can debate that stunning tap is too fast, dmg is too high and Raider himself is too ugly, but facing 3 Raiders after and before rework is pretty much the same - u will have 10 % chance to stay alive.

SendRickPics
05-06-2019, 05:59 PM
but in real life facing a 2 people alone, when they know what to do is 99% lose..

You obviously don't know how to fight then.

The.All.Father
05-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Hahaha, right. Then go against two fighters as a fighter yourself. Chances 50/50 right?

The.All.Father
05-06-2019, 06:12 PM
You obviously don't know how to fight then.

Watch any MMA fight when guys are fighting on the ground and try (just try) to imagine that there is another person standing next to them and kicking one to the head. That is how match against 2 people who KNOW what they are doing looks like.

UbiInsulin
05-06-2019, 06:38 PM
He's too strong now, i like him, he's good mix-uper now, but the damage is too high, the 400ms is ok, the stun is ok, the damage is main problem i think.
i think stunning tap adequate damage is 15 (not 18) and light finishers should be 15dmg (not top 22, side 18):p

should be no further than 10-12 dmg. 400 ms on a blinding move is also not ok. Make the indicator appear at 433 ms at the very least. Fix the flickering on the sides when used from a dodge and maybe tune down the blinding effect and stamina drain on it. He drains already more than enough on a guardbreak. Also, remove dodge gb.

I've passed on similar feedback based on what I saw in other threads.

Siegfried-Z
05-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Watch any MMA fight when guys are fighting on the ground and try (just try) to imagine that there is another person standing next to them and kicking one to the head. That is how match against 2 people who KNOW what they are doing looks like.

My thing here !

I have been till national french championship in brazilian jiujitsu, i have train with the national MMa team and am decent at kick boxing.

You are talking about 2 pro fighting against each others.
Let anyone of them Alone against 2, 3, 5 guys Who dont know how to fight, the pro gonna win.
Untill there is a giant among the beginners.

The.All.Father
05-06-2019, 07:36 PM
My thing here !

I have been till national french championship in brazilian jiujitsu, i have train with the national MMa team and am decent at kick boxing.

You are talking about 2 pro fighting against each others.
Let anyone of them Alone against 2, 3, 5 guys Who dont know how to fight, the pro gonna win.
Untill there is a giant among the beginners.

NIce. I have some history too.
I am talking about 2 pros against 1 pro. 2 pros can defeat even 10 people who are no fighters. I made my mind clear "KNOW" what they are doing :P So 2 pros against 1 pro is 50/50 or no?

Playing_Mantis
05-07-2019, 06:43 AM
i think he was saying try to go against 3-4 raiders in a match...not nessesaraly 1v3. 3 raiders on a team are so ****ty to deal with. as with a few other characters..not only raider. but everyone is rocking the raider now and he's an original character. this is normal for new characters but this season its like the raider was the new release. who's the samurai dude they just released? nobody cares because the raider is the new op dog in town. even if i mained raider i wouldn't want him op because its boring to fight in mirror matches 75% of the time.