PDA

View Full Version : do you really want to play ezio again

Radman500
05-01-2011, 12:45 PM
if in revelation you play as ezio again

would you be angry..... or not

to be honest, i like ezio.. but im getting sick of him.. i much rather play as altair again, or maybe ezio son.. or something......

reini03
05-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Ezio's story has been finished (except for his son and his death). There's nothing more to do for him. Maybe the next game will feature a few small parts about him, but I highly doubt that there's going to be another game entirely based on Ezio.

shobhit7777777
05-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I really don't mind playing as Ezio as he is extremely likeable.
I love the way his character was developed from the brash, rebellious youth in ACII to the mature, inspiring Master Assassin in Brotherhood. His character was very well written, extremely well voiced and excellently portrayed through the animations. you instantly start cairng for Ezio and his story.
That being said, I think that his story has ended....I would like to see how Altair has fared as from the codex it was evident he lead a pretty interesting life after the event of AC1. Altair was just coming into his own at the end of AC1...he too matured from an arrogant, impatient hothead to a mature, wise and patient Assassin. I'd like to see more of Altair as the leader of the brotherhood.
Either way I'd be happy.

bornforhaze
05-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I would personally like it if we got to play as a new character that we haven't seen before, not that there is anything wrong with Ezio.

gamertam
05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
No. I believes Ezio's story has one more playthrough. But for now, let discover more on Altair and his back story like soomeone mentioned within these forum or a new assassin.

YoyoEyes
05-03-2011, 12:15 AM
I think that the next game should be about someone else. I don't think that I'll get mad if Ezio was the main character in the next game, but eventualy Ezio is going to too old to free run.

TorQue1988
05-03-2011, 02:38 AM
A final singleplayer DLC for ACB ,with enough gameplay hours would be enough to wrap-up Ezio.So for a new game i would like something new,not Altair again,but something after the events of Ezio's story in ACB.

Grandmaster_Z
05-03-2011, 07:21 AM
NO

AntiChrist7
05-03-2011, 08:04 AM
i don't wanna play Ezio anymore, the guy is 50. that would be AC in a wheelchair or with a cane.

joelsantos24
05-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Well, after Assassin's 2 and Brotherhood, I suppose his part in this saga may have finished. I wouldn't be surprised if a DLC to Brotherhood would be released with additional missions, though. Anyway, I think it's probably time to evolve and follow a different assassin, in a different period in history, that is.

Neelanna
05-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Playing Ezios whole life has been great. I really liked it, but lets face it... its pretty well tapped out for one person.

It would be incredibly difficult to bring back any kind of character progression. To really feel like anything is accomplished in a game you must have the ability to grow. Thats just not something you can do with Ezio anymore in a gratifying way.
There are a multitude of generations and history they can draw from, its time to move on to another era.

hva_899
05-03-2011, 09:10 AM
As much as i wouldn't mind playing as Ezio or even Altair again, i think its about time to have a new ancestor introduced.

dxsxhxcx
05-03-2011, 10:17 AM
no.. let Ezio lives the rest of his live in peace... lol

seriously now, I wouldn't mind playing a little more with Ezio if we were able to play with Altair too (more with Altair than Ezio), but a game only about Ezio again, please, no!! xD

XxCometStormxX
05-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Time for a new Ancestor.

Altair: Original assassin that didn't get enough spotlight.
Ezio: Well seasoned assassin that is a ***** for the limelight. (No offense)

Both Assassins are great to play as even in their times of reckoning. I liked Altair as much as Ezio, but I personally believe it is time for another Assassin to rise in a different period. No sons of Altair or Ezio, it is enough that we play as them in their times, they would only ruin what makes Altair and Ezio great.

freeze131
05-05-2011, 02:17 AM
I highly doubt Revelations will center around Ezio. I'm a bit sad though, I grew attached to the guy.

RobinJoo
05-05-2011, 04:38 AM
I really like Ezio to, but I would like a different character for the new AC. And to be really honest, I hope it will be a Female character.

joaomuas
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Just to tell you, my grandfather is almost 83, and it's one of the best rock-climbers I have ever seen. And he's just a normal person! Imagine what an assassin, like Ezio, half human half TWCF, trained since he was 17 without ever stopping his work as an assassin, in the possession of one or more Pieces of Eden could do!

ShaneO7K
05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by joaomuas11:
Just to tell you, my grandfather is almost 83, and it's one of the best rock-climbers I have ever seen. And he's just a normal person! Imagine what an assassin, like Ezio, half human half TWCF, trained since he was 17 without ever stopping his work as an assassin, in the possession of one or more Pieces of Eden could do! There's a huge difference between armed combat, free-running and running miles, sometimes all one after the other and just rock-climbing.

phil.llllll
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
I was hoping we'd mainly play as Altair and Desmond, but if they can manage to work out a nice split between the three, I think that would be even better.

ShaneO7K
05-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
I was hoping we'd mainly play as Altair and Desmond, but if they can manage to work out a nice split between the three, I think that would be even better. I always thought Altair and Desmond had more of a connection and that Desmond cared for him more. I hope we get enough time with Altair not just a single sequence.

Mr-Assassino
05-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by YoyoEyes:
I think that the next game should be about someone else. I don't think that I'll get mad if Ezio was the main character in the next game, but eventualy Ezio is going to too old to free run. Hey, that's not true! Mario was like 60 and he freeran just fine!

ferchotouille
05-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Maybe Ezio will become the next Mario (not his uncle, but that other "coin-grabber/princess-savior/plumber Mario" LOL

phil.llllll
05-05-2011, 02:54 PM
I just hope they actually give him some depth this time around. He was stale as all hell throughout most of AC2 and pretty much all of ACB.

Loganizer25
05-05-2011, 03:21 PM
If I can shave Ezio's beard, I'm fine. If I can change Altair's robe color and add armor like on Ezio, I'm fine.

Biomedical-Fire
05-05-2011, 10:28 PM
I'd much prefer to see Altair or a new character than Ezio, but it seems that Ezio will be the guy in AC: Revelations. I thought Assassin's Creed was just going to be a trilogy, but it seems that Ezio's story is a trilogy within a trilogy.

zsmith53
05-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Honestly with what has been described, no I wouldn't. Sounds to me like UBI is doing the same thing as the CoD franchises, Madden, and Halo. They're basically milking this thing for what it's worth. I'm kind of annoyed by this. It's time to make the next leap into the history books here, do what you do best, and continue this story in a new and innovative way. I really have no interest in playing as characters from 3 previous games. This to me says that UBI is quick to sell off this lack of creativity. I love the first 3 games, don't get me wrong. I've been a huge AC fan since the very first game was announced. My issue is that while Brotherhood was a great game, that could've been a large DLC. I was a little irritated when it was announced, but stayed true to the series and picked it up anyways in Novemeber, hoping that next year or in 2012 we'd have the official AC3, with even better graphics (I know it's pushing the limit), even better gameplay, and most importantly, an even better story that leaves us mind blown, but satisfied at the end.

UBI please don't butcher the series. Give the people what they want. Let's get this thing back on track and stop charging us $60 for expansions. We deserve a new chapter to the story and a new assassin the take up the mantle here.

I'm jumping off my soap box now. I'm not trying to set anyone off here, just offering up m 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

rprodigy15
05-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Think about the changes he endured in just AC2. The young Ezio in the beginning is almost a completely different person by the end wouldn't you say ?

This is the same character but he's potentially very different.

L.Cie
05-05-2011, 11:55 PM
As good a character Ezio is, I think we've seen enough of him. Three games is maybe too much for him, and he IS getting old now. 50's, 60's? Is he not a little too old now for free-running and climbing towering edifices?
I just hope Revelations has an even split between Ezio, Alta´r and Desmond, something like 40/40/20.
It is possible to have too much Italian. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Really, I'm tired of Ezio, but we've also seen him so far from birth to mid-old age, so it'd be nice to see his death. Let's hope it's in Revelations!

General_Lekauf
05-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Im positive from what Ive seen that Revelations will contain stories from Ezio, Altiar, and Desmond. Don't really mind more of Desmond or Altiar's lives but Ezio is getting up there in age and seriously hes had more games than I though they would do with one charcter. Fortunatly this is probably the last Ezio related game. Lets just hope they make the guards more deadly than the jumping mechanics this time.

eagleforlife1
05-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Personally I much prefer Ezio to Altair. But agree 50s/60s is a bit too old to be free-running. However, maybe we'll be restricted in the things we can do with him. We already know that he has climbing hooks to aid him with that.

PhiIs1618033
05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
No.

I'm not positive about this new game.

rob.davies2014
05-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
It seems that Ezio's story is a trilogy within a trilogy.

Like a memory within a memory! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

itsamea-mario
05-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Hopefully old ezio will be a bit different, a bit more brutal with a 'take no shizz' attitude.

There is usually a correlation with bad *** and facial hair.