PDA

View Full Version : Missing dlc and loot box content

Sir_Weal
05-05-2019, 03:01 AM
Hello, i've been playing the game for some time and have been having a few issues with some parts of the game. I am getting now errors when these things happen, I do have screenshots of all of the issues listed. I've tried going through customer support but have had no help and told by support that it is how the game is intend to work. There was no word of saying any of these issues where being checked out.
These are the issues.

1. DLC items: The stuntman and samurai dlc items are not showing in my inventory when i start the game if I play offline. Only when i am contected to the uplay server I have access to these items.

2. Not obtaining loot boxes. When leveling up, I am not getting the loot boxes in my inventory, and noticing I am missing a decent amount of loot boxes.

3. Missing loot box items. When opening loot boxes, there is a chance that I will recieve 2 items instead of 3. Some times, I have recieved only 1 item and the very raree chance, I have actually opened a loot box and no items appeared and obtained.

4. In the inventory, there is a '1' number shown on some of the clothing items that can not be removed. I have throughly checked each clothing item and still will not go away.

I have had these issues for a decent amount of time now.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Hello Sir_Weal!

The stuntman and samurai dlc items are not showing in my inventory when i start the game if I play offline. Only when i am contected to the uplay server I have access to these items.
I believe this may be intended. I will double check on this for you!

Not obtaining loot boxes. When leveling up, I am not getting the loot boxes in my inventory, and noticing I am missing a decent amount of loot boxes
This is a reported issue the Trials team are working on.

Missing loot box items. When opening loot boxes, there is a chance that I will recieve 2 items instead of 3. Some times, I have recieved only 1 item and the very raree chance, I have actually opened a loot box and no items appeared and obtained.
How often does this happen to you? When did you start noticing this happening? Do you have any videos or screenshots from this issue?

In the inventory, there is a '1' number shown on some of the clothing items that can not be removed. I have throughly checked each clothing item and still will not go away.
Can you take a screenshot?