PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for PvAI

SHARKBITE9204
05-05-2019, 12:15 AM
I want to take a moment to say thank you Ubisoft for making it possible to earn a reasonable amount of XP in the PvAI modes of For Honor, specifically dominion and breach, since I know most games usually throttle the experience gained in bot matches or co-op modes in order to encourage players to play PvP.

Yes, I'm very content in the fact that I can spend most of my days killing bots because right now I have no desire to play PvP. At least not in the 4v4 game modes.

Almost every single PvP match I've gone into for the past couple of days has consisted of nothing but 4 player Raider/Hitokiri squads. Gives me Vietnam flashbacks to Season 2 when there were Centurion gank squads plaguing the game.

I can handle one or two if I'm feeling lucky. But when you've got 4 raiders slapping you around like an abusive husband, I gotta throw in the towel. Hit the bricks. Call it quits. It's nothing short of ridiculous.

Also, it's worth mentioning that I'm on the console version of For Honor, so that certainly doesn't help. Trying to block all those lights is nothing short of a miracle.

Let me just say though that this isn't a complaint since I don't expect anything to be done about this. All I can really do is wait it out until people get bored of the new hero and go back to playing other heroes... or hope the matchmaking system stops putting me up against 300+ rep players. Until then, I'll be happily slaughtering bots in peace.

Have fun y'all.