PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when selecting “Notifications”

TheIronMonkey83
05-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Anyone else having this issue? Every time i try and select notifications it crashes the game :-/
Also having same issues as others with resetting gear/outfits and also no gear crates when levelling up!

TheeElf
05-09-2019, 01:46 AM
I've had the same issue.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Hey guys! Can you try these XB steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting)? Does the issue still occur?

TheeElf
06-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Hey guys! Can you try these XB steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting)? Does the issue still occur?

Aside from trying another console, it still results in the same error. This occurred multiple times for me before the 03-Jun-2019 patch and still occurs after the 03-Jun-2019 patch. Same consistent issue every time. As soon as you click notifications there is a loud static noise before the game finally crashes and goes back to the Xbox Home dashboard. If you need any other specifics steps, screenshots, or potentially videos let me know and I'll do what I can to help you all out.

Ubi-Raziel
06-26-2019, 03:58 PM
Aside from trying another console, it still results in the same error. This occurred multiple times for me before the 03-Jun-2019 patch and still occurs after the 03-Jun-2019 patch. Same consistent issue every time. As soon as you click notifications there is a loud static noise before the game finally crashes and goes back to the Xbox Home dashboard. If you need any other specifics steps, screenshots, or potentially videos let me know and I'll do what I can to help you all out.

Hey, thanks a lot for getting back in touch.

A video of the issue would be most helpful, so we can show it to our dev team.

TheeElf
06-26-2019, 10:02 PM
As requested:

https://youtu.be/NIQBCWoBeZ8

After the clip ends is when the Xbox capture abruptly ends because the game crashes and returns to the Xbox One home dashboard.

TheeElf
09-13-2019, 04:27 AM
I wanted to report back and say that as of the 09-Sep-2019 patch, this issue no longer occurs and the Notifications screen loads without any problems.

TheeElf
11-04-2019, 03:52 PM
This was fixed. After the 04-Nov-2019 patch this is now broken again. Freezes the game, then causes a crash to the dashboard. Honestly, please fix the Cadillac Rancher contract that is impossible first. It'd be nice to finally have that complete.

calculusman1084
11-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Agreed TheeElf, on the Cadillac Rancher Contractor. Ive gotten every single contract done, including NJs, but that one icon is still sitting there:(

Ubi-Keo
11-12-2019, 01:40 PM
This was fixed. After the 04-Nov-2019 patch this is now broken again. Freezes the game, then causes a crash to the dashboard. Honestly, please fix the Cadillac Rancher contract that is impossible first. It'd be nice to finally have that complete.

Agreed TheeElf, on the Cadillac Rancher Contractor. Ive gotten every single contract done, including NJs, but that one icon is still sitting there:(

I can confirm that the dev team are aware of this issue and are still investigating.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.