PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Club Challenges don't always get validated right away

Brownd55
05-04-2019, 05:41 PM
I've been doing the new weekly challenges presented in Uplay, but in some cases the progress bars take a very long while to update values. It reached the point where I completed the requirements for two of the current ones (2 stadium finals, 50 backflips) but they were still showing 0 until I opened Uplay again the next day.
Is this a known issue with weekly challenges in general or an isolated issue? This is the first Ubi game I play with weekly challenges.

Scruffy McGuffy
05-05-2019, 05:19 AM
I just tested it on Steam.

After doing 2 Stadium Finals I checked the Club from the game menu, and it showed 2/2 done and let me collect. It also showed progress in meters traveled which had been 0 before this session. The backflips counter still shows 0 though, and I did a bunch in the last track. One more thing, the meters traveled doesn't seem to count TC tracks.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Hey guys! It may take a bit for the Club Challenges to updated. I recommend coming back a couple hours later to see if it has updated. I also suggest these Uplay steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023915/Connection-Issues-UPLAYPC/) to ensure you have a strong connection.