PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel enemies still do not appear after April update

Dahvoo.
05-04-2019, 05:23 PM
I found Sentinel in my original save file, the fix was made in April update. Thank you.

Sentinel enemies are still not appearing (and thus their database entry remains unobtainable) for some with save files before December update, even after the April update has been applied.

For save files that had completed the majority of game missions (defeated Grax, 100% alliance on all planets, all Starlink towers, etc) prior to the December update, some of the new enemies introduced in the December update would not spawn. These were Obelisk and Sentinel (and thus Gravity Orbs which are placed by Sentinels) enemies.

This issue was reported the first week of January, and has been in the "Known Issues" thread for the past 4 months.

The April update fixed the missing Obelisk enemies (by both allowing Imp Hive to respawn, and by having Obelisk enemies in the Coliseum). The Gravity Orbs enemies appear in the Coliseum, so those are finally obtainable. But Sentinel enemies still do not spawn.

Please address this issue and have the "Known Issues" thread updated to include the Sentinel enemies are missing so it can hopefully be included in fixes for the next update.

I am playing on Switch, physical game card, with most recent update applied. I have been to all planets in Atlas, completed the Coliseum on Crimson Moon, but have not been able to fight a Sentinel enemy.

Dahvoo.
05-06-2019, 12:23 AM
I found the Sentinel, it was indeed fixed in April update. Thank you!

killercow_ld
05-06-2019, 12:30 AM
Could you perhaps tell me where?
Because I still am unable to find them

Dahvoo.
05-06-2019, 04:05 PM
I found one on Kirite (I'm assuming they will appear on any planet), it was attacking an outpost. Just fly around to each of your outposts (observatory, refinery, workshop, armory) and you'll notice it will probably be under attack as you get close, although it probably won't show on your map as being attacked.

I had a Prime on Kirite, so not sure if that is needed so if you don't see them attacking an outpost after checking them all, try letting a Prime arrive. I saw it on easy difficulty so difficulty shouldn't be a factor.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the update Dahvoo.!