PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer rework is lackluster

Nokhchalla
05-04-2019, 03:41 PM
As a rep 70 LB who has played nothing but LB since this game was launched, I have to voice my simple thoughts.

LB rework is worthless, in fact I would go to the extent of saying he has been nerfed and not reworked/buffed.
Bring back old LB instead of this garbage we have now. Shove on block is worth more than this crappy rework.

Dont even get me started on hyper armor lol

Illyrian_King
05-04-2019, 03:59 PM
As a rep 70 LB who has played nothing but LB since this game was launched, I have to voice my simple thoughts.

LB rework is worthless, in fact I would go to the extent of saying he has been nerfed and not reworked/buffed.
Bring back old LB instead of this garbage we have now. Shove on block is worth more than this crappy rework.

Dont even get me started on hyper armor lol

If it was just the terrible lack in hyperarmour ... he still has no openers. Every **** he does gets parried and It's not fun at all.
Just his new lights are good, but when did Lawbringer become an Assassin?

I always liked the thought of giving him unparriable (still blockable) heavies with 30% block damage. He can remain slow, but hits with power. This combined with hyperarmour on heavies.

Nokhchalla
05-04-2019, 05:56 PM
If it was just the terrible lack in hyperarmour ... he still has no openers. Every **** he does gets parried and It's not fun at all.
Just his new lights are good, but when did Lawbringer become an Assassin?

I always liked the thought of giving him unparriable (still blockable) heavies with 30% block damage. He can remain slow, but hits with power. This combined with hyperarmour on heavies.

Agreed, I love this game but these ******ed developers have been killing this game for far too long, enough is enough

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-04-2019, 07:29 PM
If I hear them say on the next warriors den that we just have to learn how to play him I'm going to lose my mind.

mrmistark
05-04-2019, 07:44 PM
TBH itís not bad, but what really screws the pooch is simply that they didnít give him enough stamina to be able to actually apply the pressure tools they gave him.

And I get it, yes LB needs to be able to be aggressive when he needs to and defensive the other times, BUT what exactly does aggressive mean for him now? Yes, before it was a lot more feinting and punishing them for mistakes, but at least I could apply that pressure comfortably, especially when they were OOS without having to worry about going OOS myself. It used to be that lovely golden switch I could flip from the defensive to offensive and apply heavy pressure for a second, then back off. Now I do basically 1 and a half chain mixups and Iím OOS.

The rework would be stellar, BUT you canít do anything with the tools given because the UB is such a stamina killer. By the time you can drain them to OOS, his regen is too slow for what his stamina tends to be at this point, and you can no longer use shove into GB mix ups against them or else youíll be OOS, with a longer recovery to full stam.