PDA

View Full Version : Why do we report cheaters ? ?

RAW_NoizZ
05-04-2019, 05:07 AM
Seriously though, Why do we report cheaters if nothing is done about it?

Just played 4 matches against guys that had no recoil in their weapons. They knew where everyone was t all times in every match. Looked at there stats and one guy had an operator with a 5.0 K/D.....hahahahaha

Seriously though, that is not funny. How hard is it to look at stats like that and determine that something is not right with this guy ?

How can he be that much better than everyone else that plays this game ? Answer, he is not. He has an unfair advantage.

Time to look for a new wat to spend my time.

nga-chairman
05-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Sorry man but you sound a little salty? You can't name this guy as naming and shaming not allowed but there are PLENTY of great players on here that have high class KDR's.

Was he an elite player? just looking at a Class KDR wont tell you much. Was he in a full squad? Did they have a Divvy. Did they have an ech? Vann? What was his accuracy etc etc.

And recoil can be controlled. There are lots of videos on it.

MurdahDem
05-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Sorry man but you sound a little salty? You can't name this guy as naming and shaming not allowed but there are PLENTY of great players on here that have high class KDR's.

Was he an elite player? just looking at a Class KDR wont tell you much. Was he in a full squad? Did they have a Divvy. Did they have an ech? Vann? What was his accuracy etc etc.

And recoil can be controlled. There are lots of videos on it.

i don't know if id say he sounds salty . . and i have to say NGA - you raise some good points but i understand why @RAW would feel that way do you know the math involved in a 5.0 kdr? you'd have to die once for every five people you killed? and now that the player base is smaller i guess it's easier but even the best guys i knew were just touching 3.0

Shaka_Zulu10
05-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Nothing about it because what you are describing isn't cheating just because someone is highly efficient with a class (class KDR is very different from overall KDR, might be 2nd account to stat pad with too) or can aim well consistently or gain map control and surround you all to kill zones as a squad. You dont have to be marked for high level veteran players to know where you are.

Better off recording if you see suspicious visibly and tangible cheating, there is plenty of it. Glitchers, lagswitchers etc.

Someone isnt a cheater just because he is too good at the game for you to comprehend (quicker reaction time, smart decision making, careful movement, map and gun control etc). Or you hadn't noticed that level of strong top players only play with players of similar quality, meaning even less likely to die. Some ragequit statpad for those stats etc.

Played against or with such players, and majority of them are just really good at the game. Some of them are modded strike pack users, but most are just good at shooters. Sometimes the simple answer is the correct one.

Instead of of thinking such a player is a cheater, try to learn from the experience of facing him/her or that squad and assess what you could done better etc.

nga-chairman
05-08-2019, 12:07 AM
i don't know if id say he sounds salty . . and i have to say NGA - you raise some good points but i understand why @RAW would feel that way do you know the math involved in a 5.0 kdr? you'd have to die once for every five people you killed? and now that the player base is smaller i guess it's easier but even the best guys i knew were just touching 3.0

True Murdah - I should of said he sounds frustrated which is understandable.

the only time i get probably have questions over another player is if they have a high weapon Accuracy. You see the top players stream and most are around 13 percent. I played against an assault main who was 18 percent....

And it could depend on the total amount of rounds the guy Raw is talking about had played. Could of been a brand new smurf account. Lots of factors but like Shaka said. Best to clip it if you suspect sus activity. Unfortunately, There are sad people that feel they need the edge by cheating because they wont Get Gud by practicing or playing better guys.

RAW_SKRiLLA
05-08-2019, 02:39 AM
The person that Noizz is referring to had most all of his most played classes above a 3.0 KDR. What has been over looked in the original post is that there was no weapon recoil which usually equals a macro, As I am writing this, the most infamous cheater comes to mind. He will remain nameless also. However. his account was banned and, thinking about it now, it could have been him.

I also think that this post was for the moderators to relay to Ubisoft or UPlay that suspicious stats should be monitored.

Not salty, because we all know that there are people that are not very good need a way to get an edge on others because they need to feel good about themselves.
(Honestly, I don't know what makes people cheat. Just guessing this is why they cheat)

Shaka_Zulu10
05-08-2019, 03:38 AM
You guys are in PC?

RAW_SKRiLLA
05-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Yes. We are PC players. Are the most cheats on PC ? ?

nga-chairman
05-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Yes. We are PC players. Are the most cheats on PC ? ?

PC and PS apparently. Lag switching is a big issue on PS

Ubi-Lucipus
05-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Whilst it is a good suggestion, it can be a monumental task to efficiently monitor stats, and catch out potential cheaters.

Our aim is of course to deal with any suspicious behaviour, and make sure game play is fair and fun for all.

And to do that we need your help, so I appreciate if you can report anything you see to the team :)

CrotteVerte
05-14-2019, 03:25 PM
Ok, but the repport is not really user friendly since you have to point the player in the game players to be able to repport him.
Most of the time those vanishes before it's possible. Keeping (inactive but still available) names in list would have helpled a lot.
I don't talk about presenting evidences because eveybody don't record each games to show suspicious behaviours

WARB0RG
05-14-2019, 05:22 PM
There are players/squads on Xbox that know where you are every moment of every round too. Spot the cheats, report them and drop out.

a_CynicalMind
05-16-2019, 08:05 PM
There are players/squads on Xbox that know where you are every moment of every round too. Spot the cheats, report them and drop out.

These guys are a breeze to play against, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just got annihilated and automatically assumed foul play.

WARB0RG
05-17-2019, 03:03 PM
<insert Laughing Muttley gif here>;)

Mike_Hunt_Hertz
05-27-2019, 04:25 AM
Ubisoft cant even get the events correct, they give us and event that wasn't even a option. How could they possibly figure out how to deal with a daily thing like cheaters when they cant do something they only have to do every two weeks.

refraction_it
05-27-2019, 09:41 AM
The very simple answer here is only one.

Cheaters will be alive until gaming will be alive, they live together.

So, on console they can't ban Cronusmax or any other devices, because as already explained, those devices are recognized as a normal controller, therefore how you can inhibit them?

On PC, I assume is the same, unless they don't decide to put in place a system to recognize weird behavior or codes, but......

So, the only way to ban a cheater is to report him, that's it, simple and without expectations :).

caglars
06-19-2019, 02:08 PM
i've reported huge list of names many times over and over again, but you didn't take any actions.
in this list, there are many names which i've reported one year ago.
those are empty words. take action or don't mock with the clean players.

W0RLD_CHAMPI0N
06-24-2019, 09:05 AM
The fact that you have a list that big tells me its not a legit list. Maybe spend more time playing the game and less time reporting players. Yes, im aware im probably on your list, but im still not banned because you are one of those players that cant figure out why people know exactly where you are meanwhile a diversionist drone is hovering above your head. How did that guy shot you through the wall without being marked? Example: https://youtu.be/cVjKC7ROD3k

caglars
06-24-2019, 02:13 PM
I don't know if your name is on the list, but I want ubi to decide if my list is legit or not.
I spent enough time playing the game and understand your point.
however, in last 2-3 months, when i report some players, the game tells me "you have already reported that player"
this means, no one cares about these reports.

AI BLUEFOX
06-27-2019, 07:52 AM
... when i report some players, the game tells me "you have already reported that player"
this means, no one cares about these reports.

It doesn't mean that, it means the report has been logged. Which means it has been or will be looked at.

A big barrier to fixing cheating is the number of false reports. Having to wade through all these means less time to identify and deal with the real cases.