PDA

View Full Version : Was this intended in the lb rework.

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-03-2019, 07:56 PM
So if you do an impaling charge (not from a parry) and you get a wall splat your opponent has just enough time to get there guard stance back up. So they can block an attack if there guard is on that side that you are going to swing. Most of the time you want to go into the to heavy zone your going to switch guards and if you got the charge off it's a 50/50 if they will block it. It didnt uses to be this way and it didbt say anything in the patch notes on this. Unless the 100 millisecond guard delay has to do with this. But if you get a parry into wall splat it doesn't matter. It's not a big deal I just dont know if it was an intentional thing or a bug.

Knight_Raime
05-03-2019, 10:29 PM
It's 100% possible that the switch delay fix has effected some punishes. That's probably the safest bet for the situation you're describing. I personally haven't ran into this yet with impale. But i'll keep an eye out.

TimeToCrusade
05-03-2019, 11:25 PM
This has always existed, usually it happens because you release your opponent too close to the wall and he recovers faster but it can also happen for no ****ing reason. Not at the rate you describe tho, wouldnt be surprised if there was hidden nerfs in this "rework".