PDA

View Full Version : Sounds issue with the new character

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-03-2019, 07:05 PM
I'm not hearing any block or getting hit damage noise so I have to watch my health each time to see if I got hit or blocked it. Is this happening to anyone else?

chukblok
05-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Hmmm. sorry im not noticing that

UbiInsulin
05-03-2019, 08:58 PM
I'm not hearing any block or getting hit damage noise so I have to watch my health each time to see if I got hit or blocked it. Is this happening to anyone else?

What platform are you on, and are all the other in-game sounds present?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Xbox one. I can hear her now most the time. During matches all characters battle sounds go completely mute in spots they shouldn't. Or rather usually don't. It hard to describe. IDK. Maybe her voice is louder or the sound is laggy. It's hard to describe. I can hear her now most of the time. There is something weird with the sounds though.

UbiInsulin
05-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Xbox one. Yes I can hear the other heros fine. I can hear the axe lady talk. On different parts of the maps sound of battles is mute for all characters...much more than the usual spots. Though this is a separate issue I guess.

OK, there's a general Xbox sound issue that the team is already investigating, so this may be related to that: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/bjxxxc/no_sound_on_xbox/emfp15n/ . Appreciate your report!

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-03-2019, 09:47 PM
I rewrote because this issue is hard to describe and I did some more testing. it sounds the like the same thing that redit reported.
Cheers