PDA

View Full Version : PK buff

Goat_of_Vermund
05-03-2019, 08:50 AM
I skip the part about why she needs it. It is extremely obvious why she is the weakest, she has no competition for the worst place in every game mode.

1. Remove deep gouge. That move is just unneeded, it stops the flow of combat.
2. Let all dodge attacks start chains. Furthermore, let all dodge attacks be feinted as normal heavies: in pk's case, it would mean guardbreak, dodge out, dagger cancel and hardfeint options.
3. After whiffed, blocked (if the chain is not stopped) or succesful attacks, let pk fastflow into a dodge or dodge attack. This would incorporate her dodge attacks into chains and would let her move around with unpredictibility.
4. Make normal chainstarter heavies deal 25 damage, and chained heavies 30 damage, Top heavies should deal 35 damage, since they do not threaten the opponent with dagger cancel.
5. Make bleed slowly restore the pk's stamina, and if the pk hits a bleeding target, the hit should regenerate all the stamina that attack costed. This would greatly improve her pressure game, since bleed would be more threatening- the pk's strongest tool the zone is only usable now if you have above half your stamina.
+I think Sweaty_Sock suggested a pk buff where if she lands a heavy, it confirms not just the normal damage, but all the bleed on the opponent, giving her more execution options. I think it would be very fitting, since she should kill quickly, according to the description in the trailer.

Sweaty_Sock
05-04-2019, 03:04 AM
Her dodge attacks need to stop hyper armour. She's become almost unplayable with recent patch - i.e. dodge a raiders attack... you can't hit him or he will just crack you. You need to basically parry only, and turtle... its very frustrating

Maxime_Qc-
05-04-2019, 06:44 AM
We are still waiting ubi... for how many years again ?

So cool to have a such a forgotten useless heroes in the game...

With ALL the recent update...absolutely EVERY reason you had to nerf her is irrelevent

guest-4xn53EA8
05-04-2019, 06:56 AM
Oh my poor baby. What have they done to you? I had to put you to sleep but you will rise again. Eventually... hopefully