PDA

View Full Version : Dear Devs thank you for this awesome Patch

Beef-Tech
05-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Hello,

topic says all: Thank you for this awesome Patch. Specially for the new Rewardsystem in Breach. So if i play in a Team and they leave and i play with bots, it doesnīt matter because, i get rewarded for it ( as long i play, more xp and stuff, thats great ). The best thing is if you join in a current game, "a loss will not get on your statistic" and thatsīs phantastic !! It doensīt matter if ppl leave or not. I know they get punished by a 15min penalty and they have nothing for it, but i still rewarded for the entire match and that motivated me more to complete the match. *thumbs up UBI*

About the new Hero Sakura ?: Yes she/heīs slow, but her/him feets are pretty nice ( not OP ) and she/he is very fun to play with and vs.
About the LB rework: I donīt understand why ppl complain alot. In my opinion he feels very smooth to play now and it makes fun.
About the Raider rework: Jesus this guy is a Monster now, thx for the dmg buff.

The new map ? One of the best designed ever i have seen. I wish we could have much more for Breach. This mode need more maps

Bugs: In breach sometimes theres a bug with the music in the background

sry for my bad english grammatic
Greetings :)

EvoX.
05-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Hello,

topic says all: Thank you for this awesome Patch. Specially for the new Rewardsystem in Breach. So if i play in a Team and they leave and i play with bots, it doesnīt matter because, i get rewarded for it ( as long i play, more xp and stuff, thats great ). The best thing is if you join in a current game, "a loss will not get on your statistic" and thatsīs phantastic !! It doensīt matter if ppl leave or not. I know they get punished by a 15min penalty and they have nothing for it, but i still rewarded for the entire match and that motivated me more to complete the match. *thumbs up UBI*)

That's exactly how it worked before, it isn't a change from the patch... you're thanking them for nothing or for the fact that they just halved your average steel gain.

bhitrock
05-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Man, this forum really needed some positivity! :D

Beef-Tech
05-03-2019, 01:56 PM
yes thats true :) some ppl are rly mad and thatīs a shame because they complain about everything.

By the way: The Arcademode changes. I love it, the devs did an absol. phantastic job !

Ubi-P4in
05-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Hello,

topic says all: Thank you for this awesome Patch. Specially for the new Rewardsystem in Breach. So if i play in a Team and they leave and i play with bots, it doesnīt matter because, i get rewarded for it ( as long i play, more xp and stuff, thats great ). The best thing is if you join in a current game, "a loss will not get on your statistic" and thatsīs phantastic !! It doensīt matter if ppl leave or not. I know they get punished by a 15min penalty and they have nothing for it, but i still rewarded for the entire match and that motivated me more to complete the match. *thumbs up UBI*

About the new Hero Sakura ?: Yes she/heīs slow, but her/him feets are pretty nice ( not OP ) and she/he is very fun to play with and vs.
About the LB rework: I donīt understand why ppl complain alot. In my opinion he feels very smooth to play now and it makes fun.
About the Raider rework: Jesus this guy is a Monster now, thx for the dmg buff.

The new map ? One of the best designed ever i have seen. I wish we could have much more for Breach. This mode need more maps

Bugs: In breach sometimes theres a bug with the music in the background

sry for my bad english grammatic
Greetings :)

Thanks for the feedback PNgamerGER, glad to hear you are liking the latest update. I'll make sure to pass this onto the team. In regards to the music bug, which platform are you playing on? Is there a particular map that happens on and is it only in Breach?

x6_Musashi_9x
05-03-2019, 04:17 PM
It happens if you get killed or die when getting the zone dmg from being to far behind the ram after it bust a gate, it bugs the music and sound. I'm on PS4, spend the rest of the match hearing, *squish squish*

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-03-2019, 05:43 PM
So in the patch notes it says that shugokis prototype had oos knock down and that it was a slip up that the reworked shugoki had it so it was taken away but the old shugoki had it in his final patch before the rework right after the patch where his stamina was Nerfed. So by prototype I'd assume they meant previous shugoki before the rework which doesn't make much sense as that wasn't a prototype but a buff on the original shugoki after it was nerfed of course. I know this because I play shugoki and killjoy Rogers did a YouTube video on it. So really, at least in my eyes they nerfed the rework and called it a slip up because he was already given the oni oos knockdown prior to his rework.
So I'm not saying they lied as I'm sure it can be explained away as being the truth and my statement just being conjecture.
Similarly the update patch for showing world wide activity rather than regional seems shady considering matchmaking is regional so the activity demonstrated to the owner of for honor was bolstered and disingenuous. For example it would say high activity if many people in Europe were playing for honor dominion but does that really matter to matchmaking to someone in California?
And updates that should have been done 2 years ago like the signage.
So I'm glad the game is better with these patches but to say im happy with them is like being happy that your parents bought you a used beat-up car to drive to high school when you turn 16 but your 27 now. It's like "ummm...thanks I guess? "

Beef-Tech
05-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback PNgamerGER, glad to hear you are liking the latest update. I'll make sure to pass this onto the team. In regards to the music bug, which platform are you playing on? Is there a particular map that happens on and is it only in Breach?

hey,

itsī only in breach in every map and i play on PC. The music sometimes get louder and then it goes quiter. It is an up and down, annoying :)

by the way guys: play the arcade mode its sooo fun atm :D