PDA

View Full Version : More multi class operators

Vikk Damone
05-02-2019, 10:57 PM
We need more multi class operators with weapons from PVE that are new to ghost war for beginners or players that want more diversity

At least 3 new operators with new guns

nga-chairman
05-03-2019, 02:00 AM
I actually thought Vikk they would add another operator to the recruit area like a Grunt or infantry that has no perks, Abilities but has a huge loadout - Like multiple weapons like in the PVE. This operator has 5 different sniper rifles and A/R's and LMG and SMG and you can pick your loadout a little more. Maybe even choose between flash and frags and prixy and mines ect.

MurdahDem
05-03-2019, 08:17 PM
We need more multi class operators with weapons from PVE that are new to ghost war for beginners or players that want more diversity

At least 3 new operators with new guns

just speaking for PVP - we just need maps, maps bruh , just maps 20 maps would hold us down for at least the summer into the fall - 20 new maps and terrains to learnt etc - we have enough operators for the moment, we just need maps. If you add any more operators its only going to increase the amount of kleenex we need to order for the amount of crying that will be done regarding nerfing/buffing - we just need the game to work after 3 years (game chat is still broken - and it randomly disconnects people i know are on a t1 - and maps did i mention maps

nga-chairman
05-06-2019, 07:45 AM
and ability to squad up during a lobby instead of backing out.