PDA

View Full Version : Sakura the Ultimate ganker?

Wowlawbrosucks
05-02-2019, 07:15 PM
My first thoughts on Sakura she is annoying as **** in dominion when more than one person plays her, those one shot kills and constant hyperarmor make her a ganking machine.

TicioQ
05-02-2019, 07:56 PM
I just finished my first dominion with the new character (3 in the enemy team).

Jesus it was a quick macht. We never stood a chance in the ganks

AC35S4S51N
05-02-2019, 07:59 PM
same here that one hit makes no sense

TicioQ
05-02-2019, 08:15 PM
Ubisoft! What have you done?! The game is just unplayable!!

Only ganks everywhere! Is the first time I hadnít fun in 4 games (I also lost all of them by 800 hundreds points more or less)

I didnít check the changes but is raider spamming lights??!

THE_MAD_KlNG
05-02-2019, 08:34 PM
That bs will go away in time people will switch back to there main. It's just because she/he was just released so everyone is playing them.

Tobias96716
05-02-2019, 09:28 PM
That 1 hit can be dodged easy...people are just used to parrying everything so its muscle memory that you attempt a parry...it is a move that cant be parried or blocked...you have to dodge it...and its on a long cooldown so you cant spam it like some people in other threads are insinuating...

Just like every new hero they release...people will cry op until people figure out how to counter the new hero...

Wowlawbrosucks
05-02-2019, 09:54 PM
That 1 hit can be dodged easy...people are just used to parrying everything so its muscle memory that you attempt a parry...it is a move that cant be parried or blocked...you have to dodge it...and its on a long cooldown so you cant spam it like some people in other threads are insinuating...

Just like every new hero they release...people will cry op until people figure out how to counter the new hero...

The problem is it can be saved for breaking and it isn't easily dodged when ganked by 2 or more and all it takes is an enemy teammate to disable you for a moment to guarantee a kill. It's strips any chance of winning away from a player and it's a cheesy way to get an easy win. Honestly I If not removed or reworked, I think it should have one use only in a match. If ballista can't even get 1 shot kills why the hell did Ubi think a feat would be a better idea.