PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 100% loading

Unhung
05-02-2019, 04:54 PM
Played a few online races then the game crashed two times with the error report screen from playstation. Then when i tried starting it after second crash its stuck at 100% loading, left it on for 30 minutes now, the "loading wheel" keeps spinning and music plays. Tried reinstalling the game and still stuck at 100% loading.

Cygni-C
05-02-2019, 05:47 PM
I brought this issue up before like 2 weeks ago here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2033366-Game-crashing-when-loading-at-the-title-screen

There doesn't seem to be a definite solution to this, I'm only back here because the issue started happening for me again AFTER I deleted my saved data (which apparently only temporarily fixed it). So yeah, I don't know if I want to recommend deleting the saved data and starting again? That's the only thing that helped me actually get passed the title screen.

Deleting your saved data isn't too bad I guess? Since from my experience, you maintain your level and keep all your bikes so you don't have to grind it all again, and you keep your gear. You need to complete tournaments again to unlock the campaign levels and you need to get all your medals back though, and if you build tracks like me, well poof, they're gone.

As I said, I don't want to say just delete your saved data, I want to be hopeful of a patch, but I would not expect anything for a while. If the only thing you want to do is just play the game, consider it maybe.

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear you've both experienced a crashing issue.

This is not a known issue, however that may simply be because we haven't had many reports.

An issue such as this needs to be troubleshooted in an order that won't cause you to risk losing anything, but will help us narrow the issue down.

- Do you have another PlayStation profile? Does the same issue occur there?
- Have you tried rebuilding your PlayStation's database? Here you go: https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Safe-Mode-PS4
- Have you tried re-installing the game? (I know you have Unhung)

It is possible it is related to a corrupt save file, however I'd like to look to that last.

Thanks!

Cygni-C
05-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Having started the game up just now it seems to work fine, albeit the loading at the beginning was a bit longer than normal but that isn't too much of a problem. I still don't know what would cause it, but I'll let you know if it happens again.

SaneThe Legend
05-04-2019, 03:25 AM
my data just deleted after uninstalling it and F This Game with a Passion ! even I love it !