PDA

View Full Version : XBOX One Controller PC

Brizzak
05-01-2019, 08:02 PM
I can't get Starlink to recognize my controller properly. I can play other title like Div1, Div2, Assassin's Creed, Steep with no issues but this game isn't recognizing it?

nelly75
05-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Yep having the same problem, as a workaround, load the game with the controller unplugged then plug it in when you get to the start menu, after that it works fine you just have to remember to do it every time.

Ubi-Houck
05-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Sorry to hear you have issues with the Xbox One controller and thanks for the report.

If you still have issues, please try unplugging any other peripherals you might have in case that is causing the conflict. Please let us know if you see any other causes too.

Thanks!

nelly75
05-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear you have issues with the Xbox One controller and thanks for the report.

If you still have issues, please try unplugging any other peripherals you might have in case that is causing the conflict. Please let us know if you see any other causes too.

Thanks!

The issue is with the game. If you load up the game with the controller plugged in the game doesn't recognise it until you unplug it and plug it back in. Should be an easy fix :D

Spencero34
09-05-2019, 02:14 PM
The weird thing for me is that it worked when I pressed A at the title screen but once it got into the main menu it basically forgot that it recognized the controller. I'm not trying to play Ubisoft games with a KB+M so I'm glad to hear there's a workaround. Sad I didn't think of it myself first!

Ubi-Baron
10-02-2019, 07:24 PM
We're glad to hear that there's a workaround for that, Spencero34, although certainly it's not ideal.

We'll certainly pass that on to the team.