PDA

View Full Version : Sonatus Pioneer Wreckage de-completed

Auld_Jack
05-01-2019, 07:18 PM
After the Crimson Moon update, the Pioneer Wreckage adjacent to Verisma City on Sonatus is showing as not completed. It is completed. The turrets were blasted, the power core is gone, and most relevantly the Heat Cache had already been opened.

Switch, Digital Deluxe version -- was 1.0.3, now 1.0.4. No new DLC (yet).

Sauerkraut87
05-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Having this issue also with same spot. Nintendo switch version.

OctavioRex13
05-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Same problem here!!!

mattzere
05-04-2019, 10:41 AM
And I am as well!

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the report. Do any of you have any screenshots or videos from this?

Auld_Jack
05-14-2019, 04:44 PM
Appears to be fixed in the 1.0.5 update.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the report Auld_Jack!

Engeloki
06-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Well, for me is still present :(

https://i.imgur.com/VRddCRs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/USpvPO3.jpg

Ubi-Redbeard
09-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Well, for me is still present :(

https://i.imgur.com/VRddCRs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/USpvPO3.jpg

Sorry to hear the issue is still occurring and apologies for the delay in receiving a reply.

Can you please create a case on the support website here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New)so we can look into this?

katukinabarra
09-10-2019, 02:08 AM
I am in the same situation, 5 ruins missing in Sonatus. One near the Gongobles, another one to east of Arkiva Anchor spire and three more surrounding the Abandoned Spaceport.

Fix it please!!!

Note: be careful some wreckages need more than blasting the turrets to be marked as completed. Sometimes you have to find a capsule/pod inside the wreckage and salvage it in order to deactivate the beacon/mark it as done

Auld_Jack
09-10-2019, 02:48 PM
some wreckages need more than blasting the turrets to be marked as completed. Sometimes you have to find a capsule/pod inside the wreckage and salvage it in order to deactivate the beacon/mark it as done

Just being picky: that's true of all of the turret locations. Destroying the turrets isn't part of the "completion" process. It just makes completion easier, gives you XP, and (provided you get them all) an Outlaw Power Cell.

Pioneer Wreckage will have 3 Scrapper Turrets defending, and 1 Heat/Cold/Gravity Cache somewhere outside. To "complete" a Pioneer Wreckage you open the elemental cache. You can complete one by opening the cache (maybe blasting it from the air) without even touching the turrets.

Cargo Shuttles will have 4 Ravager Turrets defending, and 1 Salvage container somewhere inside. To "complete" a Cargo Shuttle you open the salvage container. You can complete one without even touching the turrets, but to do that you'll probably need a good ship/wing/mod combination to get inside the shuttle without a turret knocking you silly.

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 03:56 PM
I am in the same situation, 5 ruins missing in Sonatus. One near the Gongobles, another one to east of Arkiva Anchor spire and three more surrounding the Abandoned Spaceport.

Fix it please!!!

Note: be careful some wreckages need more than blasting the turrets to be marked as completed. Sometimes you have to find a capsule/pod inside the wreckage and salvage it in order to deactivate the beacon/mark it as done

Hey katukinabarra, can you confirm for me whether this issue is still persisting for you, following the latest updates to Starlink? If so, can you provide me with any screenshots that illustrate the missing ruins (i.e. showing they're lacking) and also any other missing content?

Thank you for offering that tip to other readers of this thread, too.

Just being picky: that's true of all of the turret locations. Destroying the turrets isn't part of the "completion" process. It just makes completion easier, gives you XP, and (provided you get them all) an Outlaw Power Cell.

Pioneer Wreckage will have 3 Scrapper Turrets defending, and 1 Heat/Cold/Gravity Cache somewhere outside. To "complete" a Pioneer Wreckage you open the elemental cache. You can complete one by opening the cache (maybe blasting it from the air) without even touching the turrets.

Cargo Shuttles will have 4 Ravager Turrets defending, and 1 Salvage container somewhere inside. To "complete" a Cargo Shuttle you open the salvage container. You can complete one without even touching the turrets, but to do that you'll probably need a good ship/wing/mod combination to get inside the shuttle without a turret knocking you silly.

Thanks for sharing your Starlink knowledge with other players, Auld_Jack! :)

Kairu777
02-03-2020, 01:56 AM
I am also having this problem, and have submitted a support ticket about it with screenshots and video clips and everything. Just on the off chance it will actually be fixed someday.

Ubi-Raziel
02-20-2020, 11:52 PM
I am also having this problem, and have submitted a support ticket about it with screenshots and video clips and everything. Just on the off chance it will actually be fixed someday.

Thank you for adding to the thread, and I'm sorry to read you're also experiencing this issue.

I reviewed your support case and I can see an agent has raised this issue for you and it is still being investigated.