PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete NEW Shuttle & Still No Sentinels/Gravity Orbs?

ElementVI
05-01-2019, 03:54 AM
First of all, I'm very impressed with the new update, and it's almost overwhelming how much has been added! Great job!!

I'm still having some problems, however. There is definitely on huge bug: with this update, the new 19th Shuttle on Sonatus ("missing shuttle" patch) now appears on Sonatus's map as a solid white marker. The Outlaw Turrets around it are destroyed, the cache is raided, but the marker is still NOT shaded, and is thus not marking it as complete. I now have "18/19" Wrecks on the Sonatus map, and the planet's percent complete is at 97%.

The Cargo Shuttles (in space) that count as Space Wreckage are now registering as a new discovery, which is terrific! Thank you!! Only thing is, since I already raided each one's treasure cache pre-patch, the green signal light is permanently turned off: I'm running blind in space trying to spot these cargo wrecks by their silhouette. It's gonna be 2x as difficult to "re-discover" these wrecks to complete Space Wreckage to 100%. Not a big deal, just an inconvenience.

Lastly, there is still absolutely no sign of the Sentinel and Gravity Orb enemies on any of the planets. I have, however, seen and defeated 3 more Flawless Cyclops, which now spawned on Vylus. I'm really bummed about still not being able to see the Sentinels and Gravity Orbs.

Please consider investigating these 2 bugs, but know that I'm very happy with all the amazing work you have put into this game!! :D

ElementVI
05-01-2019, 09:09 PM
There's a new glitch involving the Primrose Sensors on Haven. I tried hacking the satellite array 3 times and it won't be checked off as completed on the map. I even took the "request mission" from a nearby outpost that sent me to hack this same specific site, but it still has the mission's yellow marker on the HUD even after successfully hacking the array.

Prior the April 30th update, I had already completed the Primrose Sensors and looted its cache, marking it complete on the map. The update screwed this up somehow.

To reiterate the previous post, there is also the Pioneer Wreckage (cargo shuttle) right next to Verisma City that won't get checked off as completed, either. I had completed this one too prior the update.

Please ,address these glitches!

ElementVI
05-03-2019, 09:25 PM
The issue with the Primrose Sensors has happened again, this time on Ashar. It's a Catalog Prison (I had to hack the cache in the center of the compound) that I had also completed prior the April update. Now, the guards are gone, the location is marked solid white on the Star Map, and the cache in the center of the compound is not able to be re-hacked. Until a patch is made for these glitches, I'll keep losing Ruins like these until all the planets aren't at 100% anymore.

I also keep getting this "The Software had to close due to an error" message when I "Dismantle" (sell) a lot of mods. The game just completely shuts down every couple hours. I thought this was included in the December holiday update and was patched.

Immyandsara
05-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Its stuck on 18/19 It was 100% before the update. Now its incomplete.
Edit, now on vylus a ruin the catalog prison has turned white with no way of completing it. The whole game was 100% before the update. I think I'm done with the game now, it's really annoyed me

dossaer
05-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Its stuck on 18/19 It was 100% before the update. Now its incomplete.
Edit, now on vylus a ruin the catalog prison has turned white with no way of completing it. The whole game was 100% before the update. I think I'm done with the game now, it's really annoyed me

Similar story here.

I had all planets 100% prior to updating.

Now I have catalog prison on vylus with no one to fight and nothing to hack and a pioneer wreckage (near versima city) on sonatas that has been beaten (core taken) yet is showing as incomplete.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Hey guys! Are you able to provide a screenshot showing it as incomplete? I apologize for any frustration regarding this issue.

dossaer
05-12-2019, 03:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GgYCOuS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5Y8C6xL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FT28Uy6.jpg

Also, not too frustrating... just like an itch that the completionist likes to scratch..