PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance - May 2nd, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Ubi-Johan
04-30-2019, 04:56 PM
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, May 2nd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Fixed an issue where players could not interact with Henry Hayes.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

SlawGarbage
05-01-2019, 04:52 PM
It took this long to fix Henry Hayes interaction!!! Iíve waiting to get this off my screen! This seem ridiculous that it took this long, but they can nerf a weapon in one day!

Pyrohyptotik
05-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Can we fix the problem that allot of us are stuck in world tier 4???

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 08772865

Bouba97
05-01-2019, 10:26 PM
I really hope that this is not the only update we are getting tomorrow...
I have not play the game for over a week now because i have simply nothing to do in it, everything is done.
If we do not get the big update tomorrow, the game is done for me (and prolly for a lot of others).

Triphidius
05-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Henry Hayes should not be the only thing being corrected.
Ample time has been provided by your consumers in order to correct game breaking problems in which most people are now leaving over. I love this game, I loved the 1st Division....Yet you're somehow making the same mistakes, making promises you cant seem to deliver in a timely fashion. Please dedicate more resources in order to get this premium game back on track, therefore retaining the players you currently have and to attract new blood. I understand deadlines and greed in order to push out an unfinished product in order to make your money, there is a point that people will stop to care and its coming soon if hasn't happened already.

Best wishes.

A Loyal Division Player.

Transit-Dog
05-02-2019, 03:40 AM
I really hope that this is not the only update we are getting tomorrow...
I have not play the game for over a week now because i have simply nothing to do in it, everything is done.
If we do not get the big update tomorrow, the game is done for me (and prolly for a lot of others).

Dang, so you have all 12 Optics, 4 Underbarrels, 32 Magazines, 19 Muzzles, and all 8 Skill Modís done too?

Youíre a Beast.

Bouba97
05-02-2019, 06:05 AM
i do :(
Got all exotics also :(

Navis.
05-02-2019, 10:03 AM
This is really disappointing people both season pass for 1 year witch is 63% price of a full game so u can deliver us new content to the game and u clearly move people working on this game to another projects what a shame!

ridgers66
05-02-2019, 11:56 AM
why in this latest maintenance is the invaded area district union again it was this week before last and why is it not capital hill
lots of people are trying to farm for exotic parts 2 full weeks have waited for capital hill to be invaded feel like packing in with this game

Bouba97
05-02-2019, 12:19 PM
You should stop playing any kind of video game if that's the best comeback you can make.

Thanks to my hard work irl, my company is successful and i can afford to play video games all day long for the rest of my life, maybe you should use the next 3 hours to think about what you did wrong in "your life" that make you spread salt like this on the internet.

harrykeogh63
05-02-2019, 12:28 PM
I can no longer access either District Union or Roosevelt Island as it informs me that 'required mission not completed'. They have been and am now unable to progress. On PS4, level 30.

EYEQUtheREBEL2
05-02-2019, 01:16 PM
I appreciate the fixes, but there are still instances, that are random, where certain missions are glitched out. For example, my 2nd character cannot complete all side missions bc the Work Site Camp side mission is glitched out. I've played ot on my other character but it will not populate the person I am to assist or the enemies. It is annoying to have so many glitches like this in a game I absolutely love. Please, get the finer details correct. 2nd game has a lot of pressure but you guys have to nail this down quick.

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, May 2nd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

FireByrd87
05-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Greetings Agents,

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team
Still waiting for the side mission to be playable that hasn't work from day one..while your fixing stuff might as well add that to you list as well

mk86gunslinger
05-02-2019, 06:24 PM
You should stop playing any kind of video game if that's the best comeback you can make.

Thanks to my hard work irl, my company is successful and i can afford to play video games all day long for the rest of my life, maybe you should use the next 3 hours to think about what you did wrong in "your life" that make you spread salt like this on the internet.

Lameness exemplified

mk86gunslinger
05-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Please bring us a update with meat to it... Please fix the rotation.....Please fix the weak exotic weapons....Please fix the d/c issues and imaginary walls stopping my bullets...Please fix the Flamethrower burning me BEHIND the concrete wall...Please R E MOVE REMOVE REEEEMMMOOOOVEE the ridiculous cap in the calibration station..imco limited to one change and the you capped that too? Jeeze. I know you fellas at Massive are very busy and I very much appreciate the game as it is, but I needed to offer some perspective before I give up on the game.

mk86gunslinger
05-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Please bring us a update with meat to it... Please fix the rotation.....Please fix the weak exotic weapons....Please fix the d/c issues and imaginary walls stopping my bullets...Please fix the Flamethrower burning me BEHIND the concrete wall...Please R E MOVE REMOVE REEEEMMMOOOOVEE the ridiculous cap in the calibration station..imco limited to one change and the you capped that too? Jeeze. I know you fellas at Massive are very busy and I very much appreciate the game as it is, but I needed to offer some perspective before I give up on the game.

Oh yeah, and please make clan projects scaled as a 5 to 10 member clan CANNOT accomplish what a 200 member clan can... duh

mk86gunslinger
05-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah, and please make clan projects scaled as a 5 to 10 member clan CANNOT accomplish what a 200 member clan can... duh

And getting stuck on absolutely nothing at all or even better... a paper bag...

And please revisit enemies getting stuck within spawn points, please reconsider the huge drop in damage out for the specialization sniper versus the x-bow and g. launcher... thank you

McDeathSA
05-03-2019, 06:05 AM
The saddest thing is , is that the Dev's treat this like a normal 8 to 5 job filled with wasted time and empty promises.
They need to understand that we too work our asses off , but choose to spend our free time playing D2 , c'mon guys , give us something to makes us proud of you.

Jarvn
05-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Let us all ignore, that Massive is working on the PTS and that big patch, that will come out of it. All incoming prior to a major content drop.

While we ignore that, let us all talk about random things we don't like about the game and blow it all completely out of proportion together ;).

Good day!

Blizzardcell_YT
05-03-2019, 06:55 PM
their are good agents and bad agents that dont give a **** what they do if you have play the division 1 you know what they do in the life of games. they care about us and what we have to say in the feedback when you guys are yelling at them they try there best. half you think this is the only game out there. there is a **** ton of games that they still update like rainbow, wildlands and there is more. you dont need to get mad say it took this dam long to fix a mission or a addon if you do agree thank you very much

AMadmanSpeaks
05-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Greetings Agents,

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

Yeah the Henry Hayes bug is most assuredly *not* fixed yet on PS4.

cubiclegnome
05-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to play again.

d...o...c
05-10-2019, 01:31 AM

And all that success brought you here!.. so is it really successful? I mean what actually measures success?.. a video game? .. a ring? .. patch notes? .. cheating?.. does anyone know, aside from successful people?!