PDA

View Full Version : Search changes on scrolling

TyrianMollusk
04-30-2019, 04:42 AM
This is a weird bug, but it's still quite annoying. Basically, if I go to my saved "recent medium/hard" search and scroll down too fast (past the end of the loaded results), it will stop doing my saved search and instead return other, entirely different results.

Probably a general problem, that's just how I see it happen a lot.

Please fix, and please let us use date ranges in our search criteria and refine existing searches, so we aren't just forced to tediously page through from the top all the time, with the game getting more and more flaky the further you need to look.

UbiMorning
05-11-2019, 10:27 PM
Hi TyrianMollusk! Do you have any videos of this issue by chance?

TyrianMollusk
05-13-2019, 10:24 PM
No, I don't have video recording.

Basically, you do a search and scroll down quickly past the point where it loads more results. It will often switch to some other search. It's a real pain since we can't just search on date ranges.

The Downloaded list will even repeat items that are already there. Not sure if that is the same problem or just part of how completely broken and useless the Downloaded list is.

Ubi-Raziel
05-14-2019, 11:16 AM
Thank you for the extra information!

We will sent this to our production team for them to investigate. I will also forward your suggestion regarding date ranges.