PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Dark Zone brackets

AsghanRS
04-29-2019, 08:44 PM
Hi, first time posting here, love the game, (and here comes the big) BUT...

I agree that separating Lvl 1~30 from the World Tier is ok, going to the DZ leveling up is helpful for the 'power creep', you don't get much competition, and the loot is better, all the while increasing your DZ rank, and if you do face someone of higher level, oh well, that happens, revive, loot, move on.

But for World Tiers, there is no competition whatsoever, even inside World Tier 5(V), the power output of a player with average gearscore of 470, compared to a 494+ is outlandish. Playing in an area where being 'in fear' of someone is stronger, is ok, but there is no competition when you face someone who can level you 2 shots, from a weapon that fires more than 3 per second.
Right now the game is basically a rush to World Tier 5, and then power creep to gear 500, and now 500 - 515 (which is going to be in DZ mainly), and playing in gear anywhere from 440 through 490 against fully geared 495+ is simply impossible, it will be like collecting resource for the toughest guy in the block, there simply isn't a chance to fight back.

That's my 2 cents. Thanks for your attention.

Ubi-RealDude
04-29-2019, 10:43 PM
I understand your trepidation regarding the World Tier DZ, but remember that two of the DZs will still be Normalized during that time. The ODZ, as it has been since it's inception, is still going to be a big exception to the typical DZ expectations.

All that said, I still appreciate you sharing your thoughts and concerns about the DZ brackets!