PDA

View Full Version : bundle trouble

WcisQAcZ
04-29-2019, 06:11 PM
bought a shiny bundle from bundle store, got half of items from that bundle. i was confused so i restarted the game, after that i have none of items from that bundle. i was really looking forward to wear it. any solution for that problem?

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Hey! Are you able to provide images to show that the bundle is Purchased in-game, and to show that it's missing in-game?

The images will help me report the issue to our dev team for investigation.

Tyki_Butterfree
05-11-2019, 01:57 PM
This happened to my dad too. The game crashed in the middle of a track and when he reloaded it some of his character's outfit got reset to default items. He went to the inventory to re-equip the items and saw that the items from the cardboard bundle disappeared. He wasn't even wearing that outfit when the game crashed. If he goes to bundles it says purchased, but he doesn't have them. He also can't just repurchase them from the shop because the only place we saw pieces from the cardboard set are in the user customs and they have a bunch of sticker decorations that he doesn't want.

Ubi-Raziel
05-14-2019, 10:58 AM
This happened to my dad too. The game crashed in the middle of a track and when he reloaded it some of his character's outfit got reset to default items. He went to the inventory to re-equip the items and saw that the items from the cardboard bundle disappeared. He wasn't even wearing that outfit when the game crashed. If he goes to bundles it says purchased, but he doesn't have them. He also can't just repurchase them from the shop because the only place we saw pieces from the cardboard set are in the user customs and they have a bunch of sticker decorations that he doesn't want.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear your dad's bundle went missing.

Are you perhaps able to provide the images I requested above? One to show the bundle is purchased, and the other to show it is missing?

Tyki_Butterfree
05-16-2019, 11:51 PM
It took me a bit to figure out how to copy screenshots to a usb, but here they are. The first one is the bundle page and the second one shows it missing from the helmets. Did you want screenshots of the other ones too like accessories, jacket, etc.? Right now he only has the paper hat accessory and that is because he just won one in a crate.

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa275/jennifera_album/Trials%20RisingTM_20190513221301_zpsr4sqwxeb.jpg

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa275/jennifera_album/Trials%20RisingTM_20190513221407_zps6zoxoojj.jpg

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 07:35 PM
Hey Tyki_Butterfree! Thank you for the screenshot. Have you guys tried these PS4 steps already (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/)?

R1MJAW
05-28-2019, 10:02 PM
I have the same issue. Bought the cardboard bundle and everything was fine until I bought the elite and plastic bundles. The next time I restarted the game all of the cardboard items had disappeared. Tried the aforementioned troubleshooting steps (though why either of those have any bearing on in game purchased items is beyond me) without any luck ... in fact, quite the opposite. Now, not only are the cardboard items missing but so too are the plastic bundle items.
Also, on a semi related note, I still don't have the Uplay items that I should, (beta, fusion and blood dragon helmets) even though that was supposedly already fixed.