PDA

View Full Version : Hitokiri 1st feat question.

Baggin_
04-27-2019, 02:07 PM
So she gets a shield and has uninterruptible on executions, I assume bashes will negate this though right?

The_B0G_
04-27-2019, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure... in the stream the warden was only throwing heavy and lights.

That'll need to be answered by the modes, I'd have to assume that he's invulnerable to GB attempts though, maybe the same will go for bashes.

Baggin_
04-27-2019, 02:32 PM
I'm not sure... in the stream the warden was only throwing heavy and lights.

That'll need to be answered by the modes, I'd have to assume that he's invulnerable to GB attempts though, maybe the same will go for bashes.

Come to think of it. Can you bash raider out of his shoulder pin? Or shinobi out if his pin?

I've never tried to bash it before.

rottmeister
04-27-2019, 03:05 PM
I don't think bashes will affect the feat. They might, hmmmm interesting question.
Has anyone tried to bash a Tiandi/Shugoki with the 'revive teammates uninteruptedly' feat (not sure what it is called)? That might answer it.

The_B0G_
04-27-2019, 03:58 PM
I don't think bashes will affect the feat. They might, hmmmm interesting question.
Has anyone tried to bash a Tiandi/Shugoki with the 'revive teammates uninteruptedly' feat (not sure what it is called)? That might answer it.

Pretty sure they are both vulnerable to GB during protected revive, so I would imagine they aren't immune to bashes either, it only ignores standard attacks as far as I know.

The_B0G_
04-27-2019, 04:00 PM
Come to think of it. Can you bash raider out of his shoulder pin? Or shinobi out if his pin?

I've never tried to bash it before.

I don't know for certain, I don't think Raiders carry was interruptable by anything, but I'm pretty sure you can bash shinobi out of his little cut scene.

Knight_Raime
04-28-2019, 09:14 AM
I don't think so. From what I was seeing the shield you are given acts as the barrier. once it's gone you flinch from attacks. And there was once or twice where someone managed to do that mid execution iirc. So I think as long as that barrier is up she can't be flinched.

Oddy._.
04-28-2019, 10:34 PM
I get that she's an executioner style character, and that feat is pretty good, but I feel there should be some way of knocking her out. Cause if she gets an execution being ganked, does she gain revenge from people spamming her with heavies? If so not only does she get guaranteed health but revenge right after.

Vendelkin
04-28-2019, 11:06 PM
I get that she's an executioner style character, and that feat is pretty good, but I feel there should be some way of knocking her out. Cause if she gets an execution being ganked, does she gain revenge from people spamming her with heavies? If so not only does she get guaranteed health but revenge right after.
My guess (and hope) is that while the shield portion remains she wont gain revenge, but once it dips into health revenge gain can begin.

However if the alternative then the key thing is dont try to hit her out of it unless you have 3 people on her and are sure you can take her down before her execution finishes.

The whole point really does come down to generally best to not attack her when shes executing, cause thats the point of the feat.

Testing interactions tho will be fun once she releases

FlyinBeef
04-28-2019, 11:11 PM
19/24 Heroes (with Hitokiri) have bash in their kit then 1st feat will be trash if Hitokiri can be interrupted by bashes and developers understand that, I think it is full resistance to all.