PDA

View Full Version : Does the Animus Control Panel prevent us from getting achievements?

Derek243
04-26-2019, 08:43 PM
If so, you should warn us using the Animus Control Panel with prevent us from getting achievements and Ubisoft Points.

I just bought the game and in-game I received an in-game notice saying, "Check out the Animus Control Panel" so I did and now I am playing a new save saying, "Animus Hacked" even though I didn't change any settings. Cool feature but It seems I wasted a lot of time playing on this hacked save if I can't get any points for the 20% discount.

I am also curious if the Animus Control Panel breaks features like the map pack I bought in the store? I don't see anything in-game even though it is set to show "All Icons" on the map screen.

Olympus2018
11-22-2019, 01:45 PM
I am going to try out the ACP for the first time ever. So, achievements and leaderboards will be disabled, right?

So, what's the big deal? Not getting achievements means that you are going to miss some U points and perhaps some cosmetic items? Anything else that is considered a big loss?

UbiCosmos
11-27-2019, 03:57 AM
Hello,

Yes, the Animus Control Panel will prevent you from getting achievements while it is turned on. However it is not permanent. Once you shut it off, you can go back to earning achievements

Olympus2018
11-27-2019, 11:51 AM
Hello,

Yes, the Animus Control Panel will prevent you from getting achievements while it is turned on. However it is not permanent. Once you shut it off, you can go back to earning achievements

You mean that I have to play again from scratch, using an old save slot, right? Because even if I disable it, I still see the ACP watermark in the game.