PDA

View Full Version : Done playing PvP until changes are made. It is just not worth the headache anymore.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-26-2019, 05:08 PM
- Fix your matchmaking

- Fix your balancing issues

- Fix your parry spam

Because I am frickin done being placed into teams where my teammates are low level noobs with barely leveled characters and my enemies are top level players with maxed out gear. Then add onto that some characters (like Black Prior for example) are just being spammed because people know they are unbalanced and just spam the current exploit for that character. And then even if I get into a match where the teams are balanced and nobody is using unbalanced heroes I still end up in a defensive focused turtle fight where the first person to attack is likely the first person to lose thanks to people just spamming parries.

I am just so frickin tired of leaving the game due to these very obvious issues only to return weeks or even months later to see that they are still there. I could even live with the balance issues if I had to, but the parry spam and the matchmaking actively make the game unfun. They make it nigh impossible to enjoy the game on a consistent basis. I am either winning because my team is godlike and the enemy team is trash or I am losing because the enemy team is godlike and my team is trash. There is no in between. I either stomp or I get stomped. That is not a fun way to play the game.

Fix. Your. Game. Please.

Sosoken
04-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Spamming parries?

Sweaty_Sock
04-26-2019, 05:35 PM
Fix. Your. Game. Please.

Take a break, mix the game with others. Its actually pretty good if you accept you will lose some/win some

The_B0G_
04-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Spamming parries?

I think he means turtling.

watsonclan335u
04-27-2019, 03:21 PM
Sounds like someone just needs a hot cup of hot gud? I think the game is in a decent spot rn personally, with revenge the way it is, players definitely think twice about ganking which was by far the most frustrating thing....