PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE problem with a new weapon sets.

Kievanson
04-26-2019, 01:02 PM
Hi guys, devs.

At yesterday's stream announced new weapon sets. And I have a question. How to we get them?

See, take the old hero - Warden. He has now 180 items. What is the chance to get a new weapon? How much need to spend scavenger crates? 50, 100? How can you get these things after the fight? I have closed items on the heroes, even after 21 prestige.

Need a solution to this problem.

My suggestion.
You need players who buy steel for real money. OK. Give the opportunity to open closed items for steel. That's it!
or
Increase the chance of dropping closed items for people with champion status.

What do you think?

The16th-Legion
04-26-2019, 02:56 PM
i'm a rep 57 lawbringer and I still have one thing locked which is quite annoying

Tyrjo
04-26-2019, 04:05 PM
I never had any trouble looting new weapons. I think they up the drop rate for them when they are new.

i'm a rep 57 lawbringer and I still have one thing locked which is quite annoying

Since you are rep 57 I assume you took part in all of the events? Some had unique loot which no longer is in the standard loot table.

Kievanson
05-03-2019, 06:14 PM
I love how the developers communicate with their community. :mad:

I never had any trouble looting new weapons. I think they up the drop rate for them when they are new.
If this were true, this topic would not exist. You are just lucky.

231! 231 lvl ups, 15-20 scavengers crates and I still canít get the set I need from the update "Marching Fire". It is wrong, it should not be so.