PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den Recap April 25th.

The_B0G_
04-25-2019, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Gvzg4Fhjk

The Knight fades and the Rising Sun emerges, with the Vortiger taking a back seat to the Sakura!

Alright, this is the first and probably only one of these I'm doing, so I'm sorry if it's trash, but no one else is doing it so you're stuck with me!

Down to business.

We have a slim and sexy looking Luc Duchaine, introducing Michael Porrazzo, the product manager, and the community developer Justin Kruger.

Right out of the gate, and this is very important, Sakura is pronounced: Sack-cruh, 2 syllables!

Now, the rest of the show has this in store in case you want to watch it later and not just read the summary.

•Meet the Hitokiro(Sakura)
•Canopy Map reveal
•Hero Improvements - Raider and LB info.
•Exhibition Matches
•New Weapons
•Special Segment

New road map shows in Season 3 (July-August) we will be getting a new Viking hero and in season 4 (October-November) a new Wu Lin hero.

Sweet mother of god, it's Roman, he's not dead and he's talking to Justin Kruger and they are going to go through Sakura and all her details.

Hitokiro is the Samurai name of former executioner's. Sakura is the name of the female version, Yato is the male version, so you aren't confused.

They go in depth on their back stories, scary stuff. If you wish to hear it all, WATCH THE STREAM! (18:41)

Justin Kruger is back after a transition with Christian Diaz the art director and Andrew Im, the associate art director. They go into details about how these characters were created and where they started with designing. (30:30)

Next up, fight demo!
Michael Porrazzo is with the well known team lead game designer Stefan Jewinski, and Francis Faubert, dev tester extraordinaire.

Three words to describe the new hero, relentless, unflinching and a tyrant.

Move list is up! (41:00)
I could type it all out, but I don't want to be here all night, so there's the time stamp, if you really want to know, skip to 41:00 in the stream.

She sounds like she may have a lot of hyper armor and uses a lot of heavies with variable timings and can have unblockable properties, everything can be feinted.

Heavy opener has hyper armor.

Heavy's can be charged into unblockable.

She has a kick that can be used in combo, and if charged it turns into a leg sweep and the leg sweep can be cancelled.

Her zone looks like Warden's except it comes from the left and her dodge forward heavy looks like Kensei's.

Now for the feats!

Feat level 1:
Hyper armor and a full shield during executions.

Feat level 2:
Mark opponent, if that opponent is executed, all nearby allies regain health, even if the Sakura isn't the one who executes.

Feat level 3:
After execution she gets a defensive buff that lasts until she is killed.

Feat level 4:
She does an acrobatic move with a back flip that does 200 damage! It's a 1 hit kill unless you have a shield but only targets one opponent, there is no AoE but you're pretty much dead if it's used on you.

Next up is exhibition fights!!! Which I have no interest in so I'm skipping it. (53:50)

Lots of customization options on Sakura (1:25:00)

They showcase the new Canopy map, it's specifically for Tribute, but also playable on brawls, duels, skirmish and elimination. (1:32:50)

Finally, Raider and LB reworks!!

LB is up first.
Shove on block is gone, rejoice!

New combos are:
H-H-H
H-H-L

All light attacks are 500 ms now, with the exception of top light, which is 400 ms but only on the first and second in the combos, so I'm assuming the H-H-L combo isn't a 400 ms top light finisher.

Side lights are not interrupted on block.

His longarm and impale are now interruptable.

After a shove, his next light counts as his second so you can go into unblockable top heavy pretty quickly.

Parry changes up next.

Light attack after parry has been unchanged.

Top heavy unchanged.

Zone after parry is now hyper armored and unblockable.

I believe he said "shove has armor now" I rewatched it a few times and can't hear him clearly but I assume he means hyper armor, it is 500ms as well. You get a free light after a shove and it can be used after every heavy on hit, miss, or block.

Damage buffs:

•Top light finisher is now 20, was 15.
•Side light finisher is now 18, was 15.
•Top heavy finisher is now 40, was 35.
•Side heavy finishers are now 38, were 30.

Now for the... RAAAAAAIIIIIDDDDEEEEEERRRRR!!!

New combos:
L-L-H
L-H-H
H-L-L

All lights in the chains are 500 ms.

Second and third heavy's in the chains get hyper armor.

All heavy's, including zone, can be soft feinted to guard break.

Stunning tap is now 500 ms.

Neutral zone now comes from the left, Chained zone now comes from the right.

Raider's shoulder carry is now interruptable. (Thank the gods)

Damage buffs.

Raider:
•Second side heavy - 35, was 30
•Second top heavy - 40, was 35
•Side light finishers are 18, were 15.
•Top light finishers are 22, were 15.
•Side heavy finishers are now 40, were 30.
•Top heavy finishers are 48, were 30.
•Sprinting attack is now 35, was 25.

That's it for the reworks.

All static guard heroes can now switch stance and launch an attack at 100 ms, down from 300 ms.

Arcade update:

The goals:
•Improve accessibility - weekly quests are now gear score 108 to access, this also lowers difficulty.

•Address difficulty - rebalanced the impact of the player's gear score with respect to ratity levels when playing arcade random & weekly quests.

What this means is, before the update (now) even when you were the recommended gear score on the top two tiers you would still have added difficulty, a debuff to make it even more difficult, they seen the data and noticed players weren't completing those quests successfully as often as they would like. So now when you are the recommended gear score you are on par with the enemy, if you are lower you get penalties to attack damage and damage recieved, if you are higher, you get buffed to both.

Bots will be compensated by getting more health and doing more damage...

The bots have also gotten a nerf to defense, block, parry, dodge, deflect are now less successful than their earlier godlike defenses.

That's it folks, den done!

May 2nd this all drops, like this mic.

*Drops mic*

MessirePhilippe
04-26-2019, 01:00 AM
Thank you mate that very cool💪

Gauq
04-26-2019, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Gvzg4Fhjk

MessirePhilippe
04-26-2019, 12:16 PM
Why the moderation don't stick this post ?

UbiInsulin
04-27-2019, 12:12 AM
Sorry for the late sticky! And the effort you put into the recap is much appreciated, The_B0G_ . :)

Knight_Raime
04-27-2019, 12:46 PM
Preciate the recap Bog!

The_B0G_
04-27-2019, 02:15 PM
You're welcome guys, I have a greater respect for Candle and the other's for keeping it up so long.

Next weeks recap is up for grabs though! Lol

rottmeister
04-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Thank you for stepping up this week!

RealJayDee1984
04-27-2019, 11:50 PM
Horray, another really awesome looking map I will rarely see because it's non-Dominion. If only this could switch modes with the spectacularly mediocre Harbor...

bannex19
04-29-2019, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the recap. Very well done!

Anti_Notch95
04-30-2019, 11:11 PM
I got the year 3 pass to have early access to the 4 new hero but I haven't gotten the hero sakura. Any idea why?

The_B0G_
05-01-2019, 10:34 AM
It doesn't release until May 2nd, you got one more day buds!

karl3331
06-05-2019, 10:51 AM
https://www.pacificglobalchem.com/
+1 (920) 253-2482
info@pacificglobalchem.com
best quality Pentylone online, Bk-MBDP, Bk-MBDP base for sale online, Bk-MBDP by mail, Bk-MBDP for sale, Bk-MBDP powder, Bk-MBDP powder for sale online,Butylone 1kg buy online, Buy Butylone - bk-MBDB Online, Buy Butylone Crystal and Powder Online, Buy Butylone Online, where can i buy butylone,A-PVP online Bitcoin, A-PVP price, Buy A-PVP online, buy-a-pyrrolidinopentiophenone, Order A-PVP, Purchase A-PVP, Research chemicals A-PVP,2-Fluoroamphetamine for sale, Buy 2-FA chemicals Australia and New Zealand, Buy 2-FA chemicals China, buy 2-FA near me, Buy 2-FA online, Buy 2-FA powder,buy MDPV online, Buy MDPV Research Chemical online, MDPV, MDPV for sale, MDVP RESEARCH CHEMICAL, order MDPV online, where to buy MDPV,4-CMC Crystal, 4-MEC 5g, 4-MEC For Sale Online, 4cmc big crystal., Buy 4-MEC, buy 4-MEC (BIG CRYSTALS) online, Order 4-MEC (Crystals) online,4-EMC BUY, 4-EMC BUY4-EMC, 4-EMC FOR SALE, 4-EMC ONLINE, 4-EMC PRICE, BUY 4-EMC ONLINE, WHERE TO BUY 4-EMC,buy Pentylone / bk-MBDP,buy Butylone online,Buy a-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone,2-Fluoroamphetamine,Methylenedioxypyrovalerone,Buy URB-597 Online,Buy JTE-907 Online,4-MeO-PCP Online, Buy AM-2202 Online,Buy Butylone – bk-MBDB Online,Buy AB-FUBINACA Online,Buy AM-2233 online,Buy AB-PINACA Online,Buy JWH-307 Online,Buy AM-1220 online,Buy AM-1248 Online,buy 4-EMC online,

karl3331
06-05-2019, 10:52 AM
https://www.pacificglobalchem.com/
+1 (920) 253-2482
info@pacificglobalchem.com
best quality Pentylone online, Bk-MBDP, Bk-MBDP base for sale online, Bk-MBDP by mail, Bk-MBDP for sale, Bk-MBDP powder, Bk-MBDP powder for sale online,Butylone 1kg buy online, Buy Butylone - bk-MBDB Online, Buy Butylone Crystal and Powder Online, Buy Butylone Online, where can i buy butylone,A-PVP online Bitcoin, A-PVP price, Buy A-PVP online, buy-a-pyrrolidinopentiophenone, Order A-PVP, Purchase A-PVP, Research chemicals A-PVP,2-Fluoroamphetamine for sale, Buy 2-FA chemicals Australia and New Zealand, Buy 2-FA chemicals China, buy 2-FA near me, Buy 2-FA online, Buy 2-FA powder,buy MDPV online, Buy MDPV Research Chemical online, MDPV, MDPV for sale, MDVP RESEARCH CHEMICAL, order MDPV online, where to buy MDPV,4-CMC Crystal, 4-MEC 5g, 4-MEC For Sale Online, 4cmc big crystal., Buy 4-MEC, buy 4-MEC (BIG CRYSTALS) online, Order 4-MEC (Crystals) online,4-EMC BUY, 4-EMC BUY4-EMC, 4-EMC FOR SALE, 4-EMC ONLINE, 4-EMC PRICE, BUY 4-EMC ONLINE, WHERE TO BUY 4-EMC,buy Pentylone / bk-MBDP,buy Butylone online,Buy a-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone,2-Fluoroamphetamine,Methylenedioxypyrovalerone,Buy URB-597 Online,Buy JTE-907 Online,4-MeO-PCP Online, Buy AM-2202 Online,Buy Butylone – bk-MBDB Online,Buy AB-FUBINACA Online,Buy AM-2233 online,Buy AB-PINACA Online,Buy JWH-307 Online,Buy AM-1220 online,Buy AM-1248 Online,buy 4-EMC online,