PDA

View Full Version : The Wu-Lin are bad.

WhydoIdothis21
04-25-2019, 10:43 PM
The new faction in this game is probably the laziest trash I have seen in a while. It's my opinion, and people may think their an amazing addition, but here are my reasons why I hate them.

They bring nothing interesting to the table. Only Nuxia has something even half exciting, being her traps, but they're predictable and the rest of her kit is mashing R1 and hoping to win. Jj's stance is just a rip off of Nobushi's that regens stamina, but you can't counter GB when you get into that stance. Plus you can only do one thing from that stance, and that's zone, so it's predictable.

Their personalities are garbage. With each of the original cast I can see their personalities when they fight. Zerk twitching as he walks, Conq and his coin emote, even the new knight hero Black Prior is basically overflowing in edge. Everyone displays their personality in great detail while the Wu-Lin barely show anything. Best we get is their screams when you press a button. Speaking of.

How annoying they are. I main Shaolin and holy hell do I wish I could shut him up. I would like to do something without him screaming something religious in Chinese every damn time. The real main problem is Tiandi. What was going through the dev's head when they decided to make female Tiandi SCREAM SO LOUD YOU CAN HEAR HER ACROSS THE DAMN MAP.

Lastly, they just don't fit. The game was originally Knights vs Samurai vs Vikings, and it worked well. The knights were usually quiet, efficient, and stone cold. The Vikings were loud and savage, which fit the stereotype perfectly. The samurai fought with honor and dignity, each swing was like art. The Chinese faction doesn't live up to any of this. They don't even have a place in the faction war, so it baffles me why they're here. Every game you play you'll notice the Wu-Lin because of how much they stand out, and most people just sigh in annoyance when they see them.

My main gist of this rant is simple. Don't make anything like this again. Please, if for some reason in the future you guys are planning on adding a new faction please make them actually interesting and not just a pile of screaming lightspam.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk

Siegfried-Z
04-26-2019, 05:26 AM
I have to say i agree.

While i have 15 reps on Shaolin, the Wulins bring pretty much nothing to the game.

For honor identity was better only with the 3 original factions.

Tbh a lot of people are talking about others factions like Pirates, Arabians armies and so on but i dont like new factions. To me they dont have their place into FH because no others people before was as famous as the Vikings, Samurais or Knights .

The Chinese, ok why not because it was a famous empire too, we just talk less about them than the 3 others.

But still i would prefer to have a lot of new heroes among these 3.
And look, some of Shaolin ideas could have been use for Valk, JJ for Nobu, Tiandi for Roch and Nuxia for PK for example.

darksavior1977
04-26-2019, 03:46 PM
Things I think the Wu Lin need:

Nuxia needs her traps to be better if that is her entire gimmick. Otherwise she is super milk toast.

Shaolin is pretty solid

Tiandi needs an unblockable on his second heavy chain.

Jiang Jun is solid as well, although the nerf to his AOE heal is heavy handed. I would have preferred it heal a set amount on a short cooldown, and just remove the healing variability to keep it from being too powerful. It was a nice sustain in Breach, but now the cooldown is too long.

Actually incorporate the Wu Lin as the 4th faction in the faction war. That they haven't been makes them still feel like they really aren't full roster members and parts of the For Honor lore. They still feel like guests in the game.

I wouldn't change Shaolin and Tiandi's battle shouts, considering the first half of the complaint is the Wu Lin lacking personality, this request from the OP seems to ask for removing what personality there is.

Kaud0
04-26-2019, 03:52 PM
The WU are OP, and you want to add more? Are you hit in the head?

WhydoIdothis21
04-26-2019, 04:35 PM
The WU are OP, and you want to add more? Are you hit in the head?

They aren't OP really but a lot of their kits are just annoying to fight against. Tandi with his dodge lights that seem instant on console due to latency, Jj with his followup light that's basically a free hit, and Shaolin with his top light. It looks as if Ubisoft poured all of their time into making Shaolin's kit and decided "Yeah, just make the rest press R1 after every attack"

WhydoIdothis21
04-26-2019, 04:43 PM
Things I think the Wu Lin need:

Nuxia needs her traps to be better if that is her entire gimmick. Otherwise she is super milk toast.

Shaolin is pretty solid

Tiandi needs an unblockable on his second heavy chain.

Jiang Jun is solid as well, although the nerf to his AOE heal is heavy handed. I would have preferred it heal a set amount on a short cooldown, and just remove the healing variability to keep it from being too powerful. It was a nice sustain in Breach, but now the cooldown is too long.

Actually incorporate the Wu Lin as the 4th faction in the faction war. That they haven't been makes them still feel like they really aren't full roster members and parts of the For Honor lore. They still feel like guests in the game.

I wouldn't change Shaolin and Tiandi's battle shouts, considering the first half of the complaint is the Wu Lin lacking personality, this request from the OP seems to ask for removing what personality there is.

I don't want them removed outright, I just don't like hearing it every 5 seconds. If they just grunted or whatever would be nice but it's just constant screaming from those two. Hell, I would be happy if they just turned the volume down a bit.

Helnekromancer
04-26-2019, 05:02 PM
Have 15 reps into Nuxia and I hate how little attention she got, her running animation is by far, the worse in the game. When I first heard that the Wu Lin would have a fighter that uses Hook Blades, I imagined a fighting style similar to Kabal's in Mortal Kombat, but nope she uses the *** end of her blades which are these teeny tiny little blades that forces me to stay directly in your opponents face or i end up whiffing attacks.

Sweaty_Sock
04-26-2019, 06:02 PM
I started a thread a while ago about making a mercenary faction (tbh this should have included these guys). Variety is good, and if a 1000 year doesnt attract sell swords who knows what will. A grey, unaligned faction adds so much potential without removing the core concept of the three way fight

UbiInsulin
04-27-2019, 01:17 AM
The new faction in this game is probably the laziest trash I have seen in a while. It's my opinion, and people may think their an amazing addition, but here are my reasons why I hate them.

They bring nothing interesting to the table. Only Nuxia has something even half exciting, being her traps, but they're predictable and the rest of her kit is mashing R1 and hoping to win. Jj's stance is just a rip off of Nobushi's that regens stamina, but you can't counter GB when you get into that stance. Plus you can only do one thing from that stance, and that's zone, so it's predictable.

Their personalities are garbage. With each of the original cast I can see their personalities when they fight. Zerk twitching as he walks, Conq and his coin emote, even the new knight hero Black Prior is basically overflowing in edge. Everyone displays their personality in great detail while the Wu-Lin barely show anything. Best we get is their screams when you press a button. Speaking of.

How annoying they are. I main Shaolin and holy hell do I wish I could shut him up. I would like to do something without him screaming something religious in Chinese every damn time. The real main problem is Tiandi. What was going through the dev's head when they decided to make female Tiandi SCREAM SO LOUD YOU CAN HEAR HER ACROSS THE DAMN MAP.

Lastly, they just don't fit. The game was originally Knights vs Samurai vs Vikings, and it worked well. The knights were usually quiet, efficient, and stone cold. The Vikings were loud and savage, which fit the stereotype perfectly. The samurai fought with honor and dignity, each swing was like art. The Chinese faction doesn't live up to any of this. They don't even have a place in the faction war, so it baffles me why they're here. Every game you play you'll notice the Wu-Lin because of how much they stand out, and most people just sigh in annoyance when they see them.

My main gist of this rant is simple. Don't make anything like this again. Please, if for some reason in the future you guys are planning on adding a new faction please make them actually interesting and not just a pile of screaming lightspam.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk

I don't mean this to dismiss your TED Talk, but the Wu Lin are in the game and are very likely to remain that way. How would you improve things to bring more personality to the table for them?

Playing_Mantis
04-29-2019, 02:35 AM
im not sure why but i really dislike anytime i have to fight one in duels. id say mostly tiandi and shaolin. JJ is pretty fun to face. tiandi screams are the most ****ing irritating thing in the game. the tiandi is always just dodging around and is so frustrating/boring to fight. maybe don't play the voice parts on everytime they do the move.. female tiandi..OMG, sooooo ****ing annoying to hear her.

IRostiI
04-29-2019, 11:45 AM
Tbh a lot of people are talking about others factions like Pirates, Arabians armies and so on but i dont like new factions. To me they dont have their place into FH because no others people before was as famous as the Vikings, Samurais or Knights .

Man... are you serious? :D

The mongolian golden horde are not famous?
All arabs armies are not famous?
All turkish population.
Chinese empire are very famous too.
In the end for honor is between a fantasy and reality. There is place for a lot of stuff here. If they want, with a good design, they can even put some south-central american faction, with all pre columbian empire (very big and famous too).

The only limit here is the imagination. And actually i would like to see some arab faction.

Here, the only problem with chinese, is their scream, and maybe the visual design of the monk that i think it's too stupid.
The idea of bring new faction are nice in my opinion.

Smuggler007
04-29-2019, 05:01 PM
Sounds like Arabians would be the next faction. For Honor reminds me of the game Tzar: Burden of the Crown. That was wild how Europeans, Asians, and Arabians fought in that RTS game. I doubt mages will be added to For Honor in the future. Heroes have been melee oriented. However, Arabians as a faction would make sense. Wu Lin are fine though and I expect them to be nerfed and buffed like all these heroes have been and will be. That's just how it is. What is bothersome though is that unlike the base game when Season Pass covered all new dlc heroes for that season, Marching Fire owners did not get this. I would have preferred the next two Wu Lin heroes instead of Arcade with that package. Arcade should have been available to all. And now the next Wu Lin are only available with future season packs of heroes instead. That new way of doing business has stopped me from spending one more penny on this game. I'll just grind and pay the 15k steel instead like others have done for these new heroes.

It will be amusing to see how many on Xbox have bought Year Three when early access begins on May 2nd. Sakura is the Samurai's version of the heavy hitting Highlander. That's how I view it. She may look intimidating at first. Aren't they suppose to anyway? But she can be defeated. Not one has been OP unless they're a bot 3 when fighting solo. Still, Wu Lin are not the worst faction. None of the factions are good or bad; the best or worst ever. And if two more are coming within the next two years, I do wonder if only then will all six finally be on the world map! rofl For Honor's version of Chinese Checkers! Try wrapping your heads around that thought. Vikings no longer dominating? Oh my. Up for grabs type of faction war. Who knew?

Congrats, by the way, to whoever won the 100k steel during that special reveal in the Warrior's Den. ;)

Siegfried-Z
04-29-2019, 06:09 PM
Man... are you serious? :D

The mongolian golden horde are not famous?
All arabs armies are not famous?
All turkish population.
Chinese empire are very famous too.
In the end for honor is between a fantasy and reality. There is place for a lot of stuff here. If they want, with a good design, they can even put some south-central american faction, with all pre columbian empire (very big and famous too).

The only limit here is the imagination. And actually i would like to see some arab faction.

Here, the only problem with chinese, is their scream, and maybe the visual design of the monk that i think it's too stupid.
The idea of bring new faction are nice in my opinion.

I am pretty serious yes.
First we cant have a new faction for each country. We have the Chinese which could have later some Mogolian inspired heroes in their faction but not a Mongolian faction.

Its like Knights, their warriors were from everywhere, France, Italia, England and many other countries.

Turkish warrior ? Cmon, how could you compare Turkish warrior with other factions. And anyway they would be in an Arabian faction, which doesnt have his place in For honor to me.

Everyone know Knights, Samurais or Vikings. I think the Chinese too. But Arabian ? They may have good warrior but nothing as famous as others.
Just my opinion.

Sounds like Arabians would be the next faction. For Honor reminds me of the game Tzar: Burden of the Crown. That was wild how Europeans, Asians, and Arabians fought in that RTS game. I doubt mages will be added to For Honor in the future. Heroes have been melee oriented. However, Arabians as a faction would make sense. Wu Lin are fine though and I expect them to be nerfed and buffed like all these heroes have been and will be. That's just how it is. What is bothersome though is that unlike the base game when Season Pass covered all new dlc heroes for that season, Marching Fire owners did not get this. I would have preferred the next two Wu Lin heroes instead of Arcade with that package. Arcade should have been available to all. And now the next Wu Lin are only available with future season packs of heroes instead. That new way of doing business has stopped me from spending one more penny on this game. I'll just grind and pay the 15k steel instead like others have done for these new heroes.

It will be amusing to see how many on Xbox have bought Year Three when early access begins on May 2nd. Sakura is the Samurai's version of the heavy hitting Highlander. That's how I view it. She may look intimidating at first. Aren't they suppose to anyway? But she can be defeated. Not one has been OP unless they're a bot 3 when fighting solo. Still, Wu Lin are not the worst faction. None of the factions are good or bad; the best or worst ever. And if two more are coming within the next two years, I do wonder if only then will all six finally be on the world map! rofl For Honor's version of Chinese Checkers! Try wrapping your heads around that thought. Vikings no longer dominating? Oh my. Up for grabs type of faction war. Who knew?

Congrats, by the way, to whoever won the 100k steel during that special reveal in the Warrior's Den. ;)

Why would you assume they are next ?
Imo if we keep addind factions for people far less famous than the main one plus how new heroes/feats are design currently i gess FH will become another Mortal Kombat very soon.

IRostiI
04-30-2019, 12:59 AM
I am pretty serious yes.
First we cant have a new faction for each country. We have the Chinese which could have later some Mogolian inspired heroes in their faction but not a Mongolian faction.

Its like Knights, their warriors were from everywhere, France, Italia, England and many other countries.

Turkish warrior ? Cmon, how could you compare Turkish warrior with other factions. And anyway they would be in an Arabian faction, which doesnt have his place in For honor to me.

Everyone know Knights, Samurais or Vikings. I think the Chinese too. But Arabian ? They may have good warrior but nothing as famous as others.
Just my opinion.

Mine was just example of really famous empire/population that wasn't less famous than other one.

Anyway, man, for real, no. :D

The ottoman empire (basically turkish) are not famous like the others? Are you kidding me? :D
And actually they can fit as generical arab army with saracens (ok, saracens was a generic name that include arabs, turkish and other etnies) and can be pretty amazing for me.

I know that they can't put everything inside the game, it's just for talk, but i insist, they should go for arab faction. :p

Siegfried-Z
04-30-2019, 07:52 AM
Mine was just example of really famous empire/population that wasn't less famous than other one.

Anyway, man, for real, no. :D

The ottoman empire (basically turkish) are not famous like the others? Are you kidding me? :D
And actually they can fit as generical arab army with saracens (ok, saracens was a generic name that include arabs, turkish and other etnies) and can be pretty amazing for me.

I know that they can't put everything inside the game, it's just for talk, but i insist, they should go for arab faction. :p

You are free to want an Arab faction ^^
But for me, FH will loose his identity with this kind of faction and has already lost a bit with the Wulins.

IRostiI
04-30-2019, 01:05 PM
You are free to want an Arab faction ^^
But for me, FH will loose his identity with this kind of faction and has already lost a bit with the Wulins.

I don't get why it can loose his identity.

Actually doesn't have any identity in my opinion. It's just a melting pot of "faction" that ubi took across the real world (mixing with some imaginative thing, and it's perfectly fine), existed in different years and they put it in the same cauldron.
If there is european medieval knight, put arab have more sense than japanese samurai or viking. :D

They could be absolutely amazing, especially visually if you put them in the hand of for honor's artist. <3

Siegfried-Z
04-30-2019, 04:44 PM
I don't get why it can loose his identity.

Actually doesn't have any identity in my opinion. It's just a melting pot of "faction" that ubi took across the real world (mixing with some imaginative thing, and it's perfectly fine), existed in different years and they put it in the same cauldron.
If there is european medieval knight, put arab have more sense than japanese samurai or viking. :D

They could be absolutely amazing, especially visually if you put them in the hand of for honor's artist. <3

Because FH original concept was Knights vs Vikings vs Samurais. End.

Could you please explain why it does more sense to add Arabs than Vikings and Samurais "because there is medieval knight"? Sorry but this makes no sense

RealJayDee1984
04-30-2019, 07:39 PM
The Wu Lin are just not appealing to me. Before their inclusion the Samurai were in last place for me as far as design and playstyles were concerned, but even they have two heroes I somewhat like to play (Kensai, Shugoki). The Wu Lin have... nothing to offer to me, really.

I don't even actively dislike any of their heroes, but I think I haven't played either of them at all this year. I got my Black Prior to Rep 12 pretty fast, and all the Wu Lin still sit at Rep 1 and single digit levels. Don't think that'll change anytime soon. I'm glad for everyone who enjoys the new faction, but for me they were mostly an unfortunate chapter of the game that's mostly in the past now.

So bring on the (new) masked axe-murderer and the hammer viking! :D

IRostiI
04-30-2019, 10:09 PM
Because FH original concept was Knights vs Vikings vs Samurais. End.

Could you please explain why it does more sense to add Arabs than Vikings and Samurais "because there is medieval knight"? Sorry but this makes no sense

The original concept it's made just taking totally casual stuff from different time of the history and mixing it together. There is no logic or anything on this that justify this precise concept. They just took thing that right now attract more the imaginary of the majority of people.

I said that have more sense just because european medieval knight fought a lot against arab (all the crusade for example).
Viking doesn't have any sense because they were before medieval knight and for sure they never seen samurai.
Samurai i don't even know if they fought against european during that period, maybe a bit, don't know. For sure not in the same way european fought the arab and vice versa.

Now, i repeat it, it's just for talk, nothing serious. ;)
I like the game, there is no problem to see viking samurai and medieval knight fought, i love it, but if we watch it in a serious way there is nothing here that can ruin the identity of the game adding some other culture, because this game for itself it's just a crazy mixing of stuff.

Anyway, say thing like "Everyone know Knights, Samurais or Vikings. I think the Chinese too. But Arabian ? They may have good warrior but nothing as famous as others. " is madness :p, especially considering their influence, their history and their culture through the ages.

Ah, and sorry for my bad english. :D

Siegfried-Z
05-01-2019, 02:50 PM
The original concept it's made just taking totally casual stuff from different time of the history and mixing it together. There is no logic or anything on this that justify this precise concept. They just took thing that right now attract more the imaginary of the majority of people.

I said that have more sense just because european medieval knight fought a lot against arab (all the crusade for example).
Viking doesn't have any sense because they were before medieval knight and for sure they never seen samurai.
Samurai i don't even know if they fought against european during that period, maybe a bit, don't know. For sure not in the same way european fought the arab and vice versa.

Now, i repeat it, it's just for talk, nothing serious. ;)
I like the game, there is no problem to see viking samurai and medieval knight fought, i love it, but if we watch it in a serious way there is nothing here that can ruin the identity of the game adding some other culture, because this game for itself it's just a crazy mixing of stuff.

Anyway, say thing like "Everyone know Knights, Samurais or Vikings. I think the Chinese too. But Arabian ? They may have good warrior but nothing as famous as others. " is madness :p, especially considering their influence, their history and their culture through the ages.

Ah, and sorry for my bad english. :D

My thing is not if the original concept is logic or not, but only to say Knights vs Samurais vs Vikings IS the original concept.

And this is not madness to say Arabs as medieval warriors were not famous as others.
Of course they had an influence, history etc but just ask to 1000 persons to say 3 kind of old warriors they know, you are pretty sure almost ALL of them are going to answer : Knights, Vikings and Samurais.

These 3 are the most famous in the popular culture and thats probably why the team choose these ones for the concept of FH instead of Ottomans Vs Chinese Vs Aztec for example .

Anyway, i doubt we gonna have a new faction one day. There will be already enough heroes to balance by the end of the year (26).

bannex19
05-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Personally, I wish that the wulin were only available for people that bought MF. If you didn't pay for that crap you didn't get them and you didn't have to play against them.

Seriously, I'm always embarrassed to try to explain the wu lin to friends that haven't seen the game before.

Oh cool looking knights!
Sweet bad *** Vikings!
Those samurai are awesome!
Wtf is with the dynasty warriors knock off?

Should've given the tiandi a helmet that looks like Ricardo Milos since you guys love memes so much.

Vendelkin
05-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Dynasty warriors knock off is almost offensive given those are actually traditional styles and armors (even if fantasy accentuated) BUT the Chinese kinda like destroying their own history so meh. ANYWAYs

They are in the game to stay

For the future tho I'd really like no more factions to be added, and in fact would have prefered Wulin to have not been added but to have been fused to samurai slowly overtime alongside other new heroes for the other factions too. Knights have romans we Samurai can suffer the chinese. Lore wise it would have been better for more factions to just join on with one of the already existent three sides.

That being said the only ones "style" that I really like is the Shaolin, and Im glad we didnt get the other three in samurai because their ascetic and personality is very different from the rest of the samurai, but at the same time that is where they would most belong. I do gotta say tho it feels weird having them there.

If more factions were added I would want them to similarly be one shot factions as well that are kinda free radicals. Meaning PLEASE don't make any more Wu lin. it detracts from the identity of the 3 way war. leave them as their 4 man free radical. any further future dlc factions IF they had to be implemented i would like to see similarily never reach more than 4 heroes.

Its really hard to feel out my position on this. They are here. some are fun to play or fight against. I personally think they all have style and personality (yes chinese people are noisy like that) but I do kinda wish the time and effort was originally put into something else.

IRostiI
05-02-2019, 09:57 PM
My thing is not if the original concept is logic or not, but only to say Knights vs Samurais vs Vikings IS the original concept.

And this is not madness to say Arabs as medieval warriors were not famous as others.
Of course they had an influence, history etc but just ask to 1000 persons to say 3 kind of old warriors they know, you are pretty sure almost ALL of them are going to answer : Knights, Vikings and Samurais.

These 3 are the most famous in the popular culture and thats probably why the team choose these ones for the concept of FH instead of Ottomans Vs Chinese Vs Aztec for example .

Anyway, i doubt we gonna have a new faction one day. There will be already enough heroes to balance by the end of the year (26).

It's what i said, they choose it only because of market logic. Nothing else. And it's a bit sad on my perspective.

Anyway, say that arabs as medieval warriors are not famous as others can be true,but just for people that are a bit (a lot) ignorant. People have to stop to base their knowledge just from hollywood, series and videogame, and start to read more books, even because vikings were absolutely nothing compared to the arab, in all aspect, even the military aspect are not comparable at all. :v

It's like the people that didn't want to play company of heroes 2 because the american army weren't there. It's just ridiculous. Luckily they didn't listen them and pushed out Coh2 with russian and axis.

I understand the balancing problem and as i said it's just for talk, but for me if they can continue to come out with new warriors for the existent army, they could bring new faction instead, even because, honestly, for now, the new release for me are a bit out of the original concept, even all the design of the new item.
Instead of come out with the uber babyish dark lord black prior and the new horror soul eater jason japanese version with the creepy voice, they just could did some serious stuff with new faction. Actually are more in concept the chinese than this new weird childish character.

Siegfried-Z
05-02-2019, 11:10 PM
It's what i said, they choose it only because of market logic. Nothing else. And it's a bit sad on my perspective.

Anyway, say that arabs as medieval warriors are not famous as others can be true,but just for people that are a bit (a lot) ignorant. People have to stop to base their knowledge just from hollywood, series and videogame, and start to read more books, even because vikings were absolutely nothing compared to the arab, in all aspect, even the military aspect are not comparable at all. :v

It's like the people that didn't want to play company of heroes 2 because the american army weren't there. It's just ridiculous. Luckily they didn't listen them and pushed out Coh2 with russian and axis.

I understand the balancing problem and as i said it's just for talk, but for me if they can continue to come out with new warriors for the existent army, they could bring new faction instead, even because, honestly, for now, the new release for me are a bit out of the original concept, even all the design of the new item.
Instead of come out with the uber babyish dark lord black prior and the new horror soul eater jason japanese version with the creepy voice, they just could did some serious stuff with new faction. Actually are more in concept the chinese than this new weird childish character.

Market logic is not always bad. Thats not only mean Money but also what people would like to ? With what are they going to enjoy ?

Tbh Who on this earth as a little boy never imagine himself in another world as a classy Knight, a brutal Viking or a majectic Samurai ?

If the original concept was not these 3 factions, i doubt the game would have been there today. I would not have bought it myself i gess.

About the people culture, i said if you ask about them the 3 factions they instantly think about. It doesnt mean people dont know at all others culture as Arabs, it just mean the most popular nowadays are Vikings, Samurais and Knights. Thats all and thats a fact. It doesnt mean people are ignorant if they said this. And tbh it is not about being a hollywood slave or not reading books, it only means the 3 others are the most famous in the popular culture (this include also books).

On my side i prefer the game with his original identity.
I dont like the exotic style and feeling the Wulins bring into FH. And i would really dislike if we got even more of that with an Arabs faction.

In opposit to you, i would prefer the devs putting more times into the 3 original factions as they are doing this entire year.

But as you said this is only for talk and this is absolutly understandable some would not want it and some would love it ^^

Eroglas
05-03-2019, 04:45 AM
Nahhhh, you smoking some.

The chinese are amazing and seing them everygame is proof that people love them. Maybe you are mad because you got beat by them hahaha

WhydoIdothis21
05-03-2019, 04:51 AM

The chinese are amazing and seing them everygame is proof that people love them. Maybe you are mad because you got beat by them hahaha

The post wasn't about me winning or losing to them, so I don't understand why you brought them up. I don't find them difficult to fight but just boring since most of them are based around just pressing R1.

And let's say they are loved. That doesn't prove anything. Shugoki and LB are loved and they were the worst characters in the game.

bannex19
05-03-2019, 05:41 AM

They're in every game because every developer is owned by the Chinese and the Chinese play a lot of video games. Ubi has Chinese overlords which is why the game turned weird with marching fire.

Smuggler007
05-14-2019, 03:57 PM
You know, sometimes, it helps to see what it means to have this game that we passionately care for develop with the faction map expanding from 3 to 6 in time...
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/381684337469-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

And yes, the Arabians would be a legitimate faction to add. Whether they are the fifth or sixth faction doesn't matter. Because it wouldn't surprise me if they added another Knight faction based off of the Holy Roman Empire. Just something to consider from their point of views as devs. They have already decided how to expand this game from the outset. If you like it, fine If you don't, fine. But they are marching forward because they have a lot of confidence in what they're pursuing. That takes guts, and I find that most appealing and thank UbiSoft for backing them up when picky players do nothing more but criticize for the sake of criticizing. Constructive criticism is welcomed; Naysaying and whining, not so much. Git gud applies to those trollers and wimps.

SangLong524
05-17-2019, 02:21 AM
I agree that wulins dont belong here.
But i have fun playing them, JJ and shaolin. Its fun to play hit and run (or rather kick and run) as well as opportunistic side-qi heavies, sweeps, top lights and surprise triple lights.
My shaolin is almost unstoppable as soon as i unlock tele-kick. Heal on qi awesome in a gank.
Iíll teleport out myself now :)