PDA

View Full Version : Space Pirate Fighter Customization

UbiBorghal
04-25-2019, 09:33 PM
Hey, Space Monkeys!

When it comes to showing your personal pirate flair, customizing your fighter is a top priority. Check out a short video with some work-in-progress, pre-alpha in-game footage of ship customization in Beyond Good & Evil 2 (https://beyondgoodandevil.ubisoft.com/en-us/news/ignt15697-Space-Pirate-Fighter-Customization)!

https://ubiservices.cdn.ubi.com/7a4e795d-be97-432e-be6d-0eeb791c056e/news/BGE2-SMP_ship-custo_01.jpg (https://beyondgoodandevil.ubisoft.com/en-us/news/ignt15697-Space-Pirate-Fighter-Customization)

What would your personal fighter look like? Let us know in the comments!

JOKER.LFCT
04-26-2019, 12:24 PM
I would like if there was Joker colors and or stickers for the ship. If not , my ship would be dark with grey .

Sasha_78
04-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Love them custom skins... But rather, how many different fighter ships are there? And can we customize their loadout?

DanTheMMMan
04-26-2019, 03:29 PM
The black ship at 0:13 seconds is my fav!!!

Any bit of info is so exciting for this game!

hashiqigou
04-26-2019, 04:40 PM
Very wonderful:D, but too short:mad:

SadDundor
04-26-2019, 05:44 PM
Would like to see racing (With the same music from the first game ofc) on land and air. Rewards being special paints,upgrades,trophies.. Spaceships and customization so far look amazing :)

JordanTooHumble
04-26-2019, 05:49 PM
The game looks so clean! Please show us more gameplay footage Ubisoft/SuckerPunch we’re all excited!😁 my ship designs will consist of samurai/japan looks and also will have designer looks like Gucci, LV, Bape, And Supreme on other ships I have. People love customizing in a way of expression whether it’s from a character or a space ship I’m gonna be digging deep with customization! I’ll see you guys out in the space system Space Monkeys!!

Zigo Sid
04-26-2019, 06:58 PM
Ils sont trop beaux les vaisseaux, à la fois un côté rétro d'aéronefs de la seconde guerre mondiale + un côté Star Wars.

Chapeau, vivement qu'on puisse les piloter héhé

MayDay-Inc
04-26-2019, 11:36 PM
Models look AMAZING, i really like the concept art paint job, but they don\t translate well in the model textures, unless you plan for the ship to have dynamic "wear & tear", i think you should paint some grit on the textures so they look less "Toy Story".

MonoStreah
04-26-2019, 11:56 PM
I would love to see an art maker on here.. Like if we wanna make our own stickers for the ships themselves. Not emblem maker, like COD, but actual art.. However I could see that going funky if used incorrectly. Still.. like make it so you can have real art on the ships made by the community.

Nautilis12
04-27-2019, 07:54 PM
I really like the fighters with the engines under the wings (the first one we see on the video and those at 0:20), they look more like a real ship for me unlike most of the other fighters which looks too much like some little annoying insects ^^"' especially those with the long "Energy" module (if I refer to the demo walkthrough video). So my fighter will look like one of those with the 2 engines under the wings, eventually with my favorite combo colour which is black and cyan (with some white or yellow on some parts) and the logo will probably be a skull with a native feather hat (like bellow), because I really like the native americans philosophy and I hope there will be some of their representations :rolleyes:

https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/800px_COLOURBOX20370701.jpg

Nevertheless, you got me hyped once again thanks to your video, I can't wait to be at the E3 for more informations about the game :D

Please, don't rush the game, make it great !!

V4rdyn
04-29-2019, 12:45 PM
Going over the crafts shown in the vid, given the chance, I'd take the nose / cockpit / fuselage / wings / tail / engines and kitbash together something entirely unique from them all. They all look amazing! :cool:

But to answer the question, my ideal craft would have a flat profile, engines tucked in the back. Guns would be either fixed to the underside of the wings, or built into the wings themselves. Landing gear could double as clamps to attach the ship to asteroids / other vessels. A cloaking device that could be used to set up an ambush, slip into restricted areas, or quickly bail out if things get too hot. And a grappler to pull in cargo or to expose weak spots on targets.

Color scheme? Diamond metal plate or carbon fiber-esque texture for the hull, painted black as night.

Energy color for the engines and pilot hud? Make it red, pls :3

Spiff87
05-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Anything lambo orange?

KantCobain
05-02-2019, 04:41 AM
I like the one with the triangle-wing nose piece at 0:21. I just like weird, interesting wing shapes and those heavy engines. The patterns on all of these look incredible.

I really want to like illegally race these through the cities, dodging between buildings and things!!! Not that I'd want to crash into people...maybe there are some force fields powered by diwalite around pedestrian areas set up by savvy individuals for their neighborhoods, or by mobs who could charge for protection, or even by the government? As for crashing into other ships, I hope they have ejection seats and parachutes instead of seatbelts haha

thephantomdogg
05-05-2019, 12:44 PM
I like the fighter in 0:20 with the funky colours. I would like my ship to be a heavy hitter with agility and an explorer

Turbokp43
05-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Can I get a Game of Thrones skin please

TAKTNOKOPhNteN
05-06-2019, 08:16 AM
I love the ships and the colors are vibrant with edging details, however could they have more fuelflame or hyper stream line

JordanTooHumble
05-07-2019, 06:44 AM
Can we have the ability to have glowing paint or neon lights that we can place anywhere around the ship? A tron/cyberpunk ship would look crazy dope!

jacken135
05-09-2019, 02:44 PM
If I had a starship, Id be down with one that was fast and with good manueuverability, with light and medium guns. I think one of the main differentiations on this topic is the design/color and the functionality differences, like maneuverablity

DarkKnight1289
05-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Something resembling Star Wars probably.

ThePunkP4nther
05-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Can I get a Game of Thrones skin please

Ubisoft don't own the rights for GoT so I really don't understand why you're asking for this. It's like you were asking for a Star Wars skin in a Star Trek game. The best we can get is having Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, etc skins because Ubi owns these.

C4Newm4n
05-09-2019, 11:07 PM
All those designs look really cool! ...And I'm a very indecisive person, so I will be spending way too much time on customization. ;)

lonelunecho
05-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Too cartoonish, a little disappointed:(

Grimshak_OG
05-13-2019, 05:09 AM
I love these designs! Not a single one of those would be disappointing to fly. I love the style the game is going for. It seems it is going to have as much character as the original.

Siliconhobbit
05-15-2019, 12:16 AM
I'm going to be the 'Debbie Downer' here and say that I do not appreciate at all, the attempt to pull a bait and switch the player base. I'll get to that specific point in just a moment however.

I'm basing the following opinion on what I saw in a 48 second video, my years of playing video games, and my vast experience dealing with companies that promise great things and deliver none of it. This is my simple opinion on what I think is happening now and what I think will never come to pass.

All we've seen in this 48 second "Spaceship Customization" video is a number of different designs of space fighters with a skin slapped on top of them. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING about that video tells me there is anything more to 'customization' than slapping a new decal on the same ship design, or a handful of designs.

All I see is colorful little video that shows little to nothing in content and an attempt to get me excited about playing with stickers. STICKERS!

Let's take a quick trip to the dictionary shall we?

customize

[ kuhs-tuh-mahyz ]

EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN
verb (used with object), cus·tom·ized, cus·tom·iz·ing.

to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference:to customize an automobile.

See that last line? to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference:to customize an automobile.

Keep that last line in mind for the time being.

Want to know what I think when a game developer uses the word customize regarding a space fighter? I THINK that they mean I can make my own space fighter from the ground up. I would start with a basic and simple fuselage or chassis. I'd add the wings, fins, cockpit, weapons, some defenses, all from an immense and large array of INDIVIDUAL pieces, to eventually come up with a design all unique to myself. Something that for sure someone else hasn't seen before. Maybe its ugly, maybe its sleek, maybe it barely functions. In the end however, I'll build it from the basic parts provided and I'll continue to change parts out and make it more functional as time goes on.

What I DON'T want to see is an advanced system of decal-swapping, paint-swatches, and color wheels to slap on hues in various sections of a PRE-BUILT, NEVER CHANGING MODEL, or SET OF MODELS. That is NOT customization. Its playing with a box of crayons!

Remember that definition?
to modify or build according to INDIVIDUAL or PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS.

Swapping out a skin or decal, for another skin or decal is not that.

So Ubisoft...go ahead an attempt to woo me over with another vid depicting the vast array of crayons I can play with while calling it customization. I've purchased to many games from your company, and from many other game companies to actually believe you'd provide the player base with what I described above rather than a simple decal-swapping engine for space fighters...because that is EXACTLY what you'll be giving us.

I'm not stupid and neither is the rest of the player base. Please stop lying to us.

AudaciaAdAstris
05-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Did you actually watch the trailer Silicon? Or did you watch the first 20 seconds and then start whining and getting self-righteous? There are clearly varied ship, engine, and wing designs, along with some of the beautiful paint-jobs you dismissed as stickers. I mean seriously, if you want to go on a tirade, at least take the literal minute to watch the damn thing you're trying to rant about. :confused:

Siliconhobbit
05-15-2019, 08:55 PM
Did you actually watch the trailer Silicon? Or did you watch the first 20 seconds and then start whining and getting self-righteous? There are clearly varied ship, engine, and wing designs, along with some of the beautiful paint-jobs you dismissed as stickers. I mean seriously, if you want to go on a tirade, at least take the literal minute to watch the damn thing you're trying to rant about. :confused:

I did IN FACT watch the ENTIRE 48 seconds...oh my god. Do you understand what I was talking about in my post?

Yes...there CLEARLY are numerous ship designs. Yes there clearly are numerous decal/skin designs. However, that's ALL that it is. Understand?

Pre-Made Ship designs in a stable of other pre-made ship designs. Do you get that? These are not ships that we build. These will be ships that we acquire. Already built, already running, already in a configurations made by a team of artists who worked on the game.

Think about that for a moment and then realize one thing: that is NOT customization!

Beautiful paint jobs or not, it will still be a simple system of paint-job/sticker/decal/skin swapping with pre-built vehicle swapping.

I would be BEYOND surprised if they added a way to actually paint a space fighter on our own with a dedicated paint wheel, pick-able hues, and various parts of the ship that can be painted and given various textures. THAT would be closer to customization. But it won't happen. I know.

Like I know that on day one of release of this game, the servers will crash and some horrible problem will occur and we'll all be spending the day cursing Ubisoft's name.
It. Is. Set. In Stone. If you have ever played any Ubisoft game, you know this is true and will happen.

We as players will have no say in game on how a space fighter will look or function before being allowed to paste on some decals. We will have to deal with what the games allows us to acquire trough it's own various means.

I'm sure this will be good enough for most people. I'm sure that a system of paint-job swapping will be enough for most people.

I'm not most people. What's been presented is not, in my opinion, customization. For a Triple A game company such as Ubisoft to tell us that space fighters will be customizable is not only a misnomer, but also doing a disservice to their own vast player base that has come to expect much much more from them over the years.

What I've seen for BGE2 has sparked my fancy beyond words up till now. I'm elated. I'm excited. I cannot wait to play the game. But DON'T LIE TO ME about a feature that I KNOW will never come true. Just Don't. I've had enough of the lies from other companies and Ubisoft is no different.

Maybe you are happy with what's been shown in the space fighter customization video.

I am not.

UbiBorghal
05-16-2019, 08:43 PM
Hi, Silicon!

Thanks for taking the time and explaining how you feel about the video and the customization presented. First, I ask you to remember this is all pre-alpha work in progress, and nothing is set in stone.

Discussing the semantics of the word customization is not the point of this thread, plus you already explained your mind and I don't think you want it changed. If this is a discussion you or anybody else wants to have ("what does customization really mean for BGE2?" or something like that) I invite you to open another thread to discuss that. It could be interesting!

Regarding the type of in-depth customization you would like to see, perhaps what we showed during the Space Monkey Report #4 is more like what you expect? It begins at around the 29:19 mark: https://youtu.be/4YzEozG5EYs?t=1759

Regardless, I remind you that you are welcome to express your opinion and constructive criticism. However, blanket statements about the future and "what will happen for sure" are not really helpful. Also, consider that we are sharing all of this in the spirit of transparency and in order to gather everybody's feedback.

Siliconhobbit
05-16-2019, 08:55 PM
Hi, Silicon!

Regarding the type of in-depth customization you would like to see, perhaps what we showed during the Space Monkey Report #4 is more like what you expect? It begins at around the 29:19 mark: https://youtu.be/4YzEozG5EYs?t=1759

Holy crap yes! I dunno HOW I missed all that but if that's what space fighter customization is, then I take it all back. That's awesome and that's exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you!

Ghent96
05-17-2019, 08:13 AM
Looks very promising. The ships have a very WW2-punk and Crimson Skies-ish feel to them. Great style. Please make sure there is more to the ships than just style, tho. Function + style. This is best done by 1 of 2 ways:

1) limited ship hulls with preset names and specializations, and let us tack-on modules like extra wings, engines, guns, plates that we loot or build or buy to add bonuses and customize our ships. Those modules affect both stats and appearance. Kinda like guns in The Division or kit-bashing your own Star Wars ship together, or...

2) procedurally generated or random ships with multi-part names that reflect their functions & appearance. "Zig's Meatball Missileboat" or "Super-Dakka Electro-Speeder" Each ship part procedurally selected when we weld together some scrap metal to try for a new design will be tied to a different name-part. Enhance it or somet later on in a mechanic's bay to get a Super-dakka Electro-Speeder Plus or a Superduper-dakka Electro-Speeder... You just tinkered in a bonus stat on your engines or guns, respectively. See No Mans Sky or guns in Borderlands.

Each system appeals to a certain gameplay loop or playstyle while keeping the loot grind fresh and appealing, searching for the best parts or manufacturing components or blueprints (1), or the searching for the god-roll (2) and melting down the rest for ammo and fuel and scrap to use in repairs.

I'm sure there will be cosmetic microtransactions and premium skins, decals, paint colors. Please, please, please learn from the mistakes of past games that have done nothing but piss off players with pay-2-win microtx. Premium. Cosmetics. Only! Let us actually earn everything useful in the game by hard work, and not Battlefront2 style grinding 24/7 for 10 years. A reasonable grind for casual gamers that may on my have 1-2 hrs a day to play.

fattibill
05-22-2019, 02:07 AM
Yeah so I'm an old guy lets just say in the 4th decade some where and i just found this game, all i can say is FOOK YEAH this is my kind of game. i can NOT tell you how excited i am to play it. please if there is anything i can do to help i would hop in and even pay you to be a part of it. this looks absolutely awesome.....

Sincerely yours

Bill Kelsey

sdijkman
05-23-2019, 11:00 AM
I'm so looking forward to playing this game. My ship would be solid, matte black. Maybe with a Cylon Raider-type light on it somwhere. I'd like it if I could have control over lots of properties when designing: colour, shine, stickers, lights, shapes. And if the chosen wing designs would affect flight properties. Also, in the video I saw a big trail of smoke, would be awesome for gameplay / combat if your ship would get damage from flying through such debris, from the bits falling off your opponents ship.It would make it really interesting to aim for your opponent while having to dodge the trail!

Heartifact
05-24-2019, 07:08 AM
Customization looks great so far, I'm big on being able to customize your character/items/weapons/ships in video games as it makes it feel more your own. I'm excited to see more!

New.Warrior
05-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Ok. Keeping with an Ubisoft theme, how about....

The Dagger of Time: Powder blue with gold trim/accents. Small and agile. Low defense but engine systems are enhanced by genetically modified time sand granules that allow low level time manipulation capabilities that could provide an advantage during dogfights. Ie. "Blinking" (extremely short distance warp/teleport) or "Quantum Crawl" (slowing down enemy ships that have been locked onto through your targeting reticule.)

Or...

The Ezio: Light gray with dark gray trim and red accents. Advanced cloaking capabilities (of course) and a "Freefall" move that does additional damage when attacking from above. (Top side thrusters accelerate descent and a consolidated gun battery along bottom of ship.)

These are just for fun of course, but what else can we come up with?

The "Splinter Cell"?

The "Globox"?

JCOptimistic
05-26-2019, 12:57 AM
Hello fellow Space Monkeys, ;)

True Ubisoft fans know that Ubisoft does their best to turn something old into something newly experienced. I'm all for it and for everyone that wants to see Beyond Good & Evil in a new perspective! Respect to those that still wish for the old way, yet Ubisoft is a new era for all buckled in for BGE2. As for the fighter or mothership of a System 3 pilot, let us breakdown how nice a further customization would be:

In the concept of fighters in parts, equipment, augments, and versatility:
A Space Monkey cannot be any stronger of a captain to fight a cause without a reliable... or insane.. stellar vehicle that screams SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN! To some degree, besides being able to walk around inside motherships, I hope to somewhat be able to explore/interact in certain fighter/transport/smaller ships. All dependent on the parts used to create or craft a fighter. The first thing that should be with every fighter that I already noticed from the teaser was a fighter in parts that can be individually changed and colored. The parts can be upgraded to be stronger, and can be textured on the surface with different colors, we should be able to draw the colors on by hand other than filling in the colors. The windshields should be interchangeable with different colors, textures, and durability. The parts can be categorized in lighter, medium, and heavier types, affecting mobility, hit-points of each part, resistance, and augment or equipment that can go on each part. In hull types, there should be at least 3-5 types of hulls with different resistances, and 3-5 different types of shields that help protect additionally from different weapons or augments based on what type was chosen. Perhaps there will not be any shields due to unstable equipment on-board that gives other cutting-edges in battle.. or perhaps that is just for a no-shield game-mode. One ship could have extremely high shield but low hit-points and vise-versa. Captains could choose a hull that is weak in one resistance but choose a shield that helps strengthen it, but one will not be strong to every type of damage encountered in the air or even land. Some weapon types will ignore shield or partially penetrate, others will penetrate through certain and specific resistances. Weapons on a Space Monkey's fighter should come in a variety of colors and particle affects based on the type of weapon. A Space Money could have large but slow heavy weapons, with a long charge-up beams that obliterate shields or almost put holes into motherships. In fighters for a Space Monkey captain and its crew, their should be smaller and larger weapons of all sizes. Augments should be included in fighters, allowing special abilities like agility, cloaking, teleportation, massive conductivity of lightning, regeneration, modification of weapons on-board, and more. Defensive augments that reduce fire taken, missiles taken, specific resistances can be increased by an augment for a limited time or passively. Some augments could include environmental protection/temporary protection against severe storms. Breaking down to equipment on a fighter, a Space Monkey can discuss about the engine type, the thrusters, the shield generator, the energy stabilizer as using abilities takes energy/power consumption, power/energy capacitor that affects power/energy capacity, the computer/AI system of the ship, targeting sensors/trackers, and more. In a space traveling vehicle that can travel at some degree of speeds into System 3, there will be a core, a main source of energy that is volatile, powerful, and probably made of Diwalite.

In the concept of motherships that can be rearranged in layout inside and out physically, as well as its own arsenal:
Similar to a fighter, a Space Monkey pirate captain cannot be without a mothership that can handle augments, huge weapons of different sizes, different hull types, different shield types, affecting the mobility and overall performance of a grand mothership. Motherships, in the beginning of the game, like in the E3 presentation, were unbeatable by a new crew. We should work from this concept, to base the augments, hull type, and shield type, that will determine if basic weapons or a lack of augments and equipment can even damage a specific mothership. In co-op, whether or not that ends up being 2 or more players with live events/achievements, enemy ships and enemies get stronger when more players or party members are present. A mothership, can be beatable early-game depending on what equipment an NPC or even friendly co-player has on-board. The variety of equipment in the previous concept should give both strengths and weaknesses to both fighters and motherships. The true comparison would be the humongous difference in scale. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.. literally... into System 3 ground, cities, and so on. Some of this equipment, crafting, and creating of motherships or fighter parts should have a period of time to occur in real-time, as should all crafting as does the world regenerate its resources and life in real-time. For a Space Monkey mothership, some will come in extremely large sizes, flashy and lustrous, others will come in smaller sizes, medium sizes, and still have the firepower of over twenty-decks of broadsides to kick butt. The parts that a Space Monkey chooses, finds, unlocks, crafts, however that is approached, will determine the actual size/weight of a fighter or mothership in total. A Space Monkey pirate captain of a mothership should be able to rearrange where each room of a mothership is for convenience and unique to the individual, it will additionally change the outlook of the mothership outside as well as be able to decorate both. Same traits as a fighter, the textures can change, the color can change, and the color can be filled in or drawn by hand. If the Space Monkey pirate chooses to do so, one can change the colors inside, of each room, by hand or by filling parts of a mothership. Obviously traveling by fighter is slower when it comes to interplanetary or intergalactic travel as motherships have portal-jump accelerators and a larger core of energy than a fighter. Once a mothership gets to the destination... depending on the parts there could be a smaller but more agile and swift mothership. Repairing and crafting a mothership will be more expensive and require more materials than a fighter, in real-time, repairs should be required to all individual parts of a ship overtime. All things that are used get weary, or perhaps an augment prevents wear and tear or eases the process. Motherships are also probably made and powered of the greed-infested Diwalite.

In the concept of NPCs upgrading or downgrading their fighters,motherships, and on a random-basis in real-time:
With all the previous concepts before, NPCs cannot be left out from all this firepower, given that System 3 has Diwalite fever. The hull types and various ship concepts should give the player plenty to take scans and photography. If a Space Monkey scanner is upgraded and powerful enough to handle the energy. Not only does NPCs change and upgrade or downgrade ships in real-time, System 3 itself does, and markets carry this variety as well as the open-world with loot that NPCs might find before a Space Monkey pirate. I suppose some NPCs would be smarter than others and rather upgrade their ship more often than downgrade in real-time. Trade-offs that are better for a ship type rather than worse. Perhaps a NPC lost a fight earlier from a Space Monkey and wanted revenge in real-time and attempted to swap for better parts that could help turn the tides.

Overall, a in-depth level-editor to add or change contributions to the game in the end would be much appreciated, to spend countless hours breaking down what causes a unique experience in such a large-scale and real-time world. Ubisoft, if we do not like something in this new perspective, please give us a way to edit it with ease in-between updates, like a concept in my BGE2: A Space Monkey's Experience thread. We might even be able to contribute after the game is released through a in-depth level-editor. Let us add planets, let us add anything from heart to heart. Let us put your engine to the test and its limits! :cool:

All of us have made wonderful suggestions in the community. Let us continue to be creative to inspire our developers and content makers. :D

kung0fu2
05-29-2019, 02:04 AM
I just wanted to start off by saying that what you guys got going right now is truly amazing and the skins and designs so far look great. However, I'm guessing this has to do with the fact that the game is still a work in progress, but it would be nice if the models looked less plastic-like, so in other words if they could look more worn out

In addition, it would be great if there existed some kind of workshop, which enables the community to create their own costume skins which could then be voted for or selected by the devs to be implemented into the game. Overall what you guys have shown is really cool and just keep the videos coming

HAIDarkWolf
06-02-2019, 07:17 AM
I would love a "hot rod" inspired model or maybe a somwthing with a bit of digital camo.

JadedPig
06-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Since we're going with the whole animal theme throughout the game I think it would be fun to have vehicles modeled after, but not limited to, the animals in the Chinese zodiac depending on the type of vehicle

Surfboard14
11-16-2019, 01:23 AM
sounds cool, but I would have neon yellow, green and black for a radioactive themed ship

Surfboard14
11-17-2019, 08:25 AM
I was thinking and came up with these -

The 'Mozzie'. a ship with low damage, and defense, but is fast and has some sort of mechanism that allows it to attach to enemy ships - harpoon gun? grabbing legs?? both??. weaponry -

The 'shark'. a well-balanced ship with medium speed, defense, and damage, but with some sort of homing missile launcher on the front. if the missile hits the target, you should be able to detect where the ship is even if it's behind a building or behind you by having its distance and a marker on your screen where it is at all times.

A ship that could use some kind of electromagnetic shield would be cool, so as long as the shields up, it's invincible from homing missiles and lasers.

A ship that could use some sort of contained antigravity blast as a mean of pushing away enemy ships or an all-around laser blast would be pretty cool.

how about a space pirate bomber, that has homing missiles, and a device at the bottom of the ship that can create a laser 'bubble' of some sort that gradually gets bigger until it's mass causes it to drop to the ground, doing super heavy damage.

Surfboard14
11-17-2019, 08:40 AM
forgot to mention that the 'Mozzie' plants a jammer onto the ship it attaches to then flies off. the jammer disables the flight and gun mechanisms of the vehicle, causing it to drop to the ground.
SORRY :p

Kasai_Darksnow
11-19-2019, 04:18 AM
The ship at the 29-30 second mark almost reminds of The Wolfen from Starfox, which is awesome!

VintageBMX
11-20-2019, 04:19 PM
Hope there will be coop flying so i could pilot and my friend could use guns

beyond.one
11-20-2019, 08:41 PM
Hope there will be coop flying so i could pilot and my friend could use guns

Nope I don't think so. I don't think there would be two-person ships; co-op means we'll fly with other pilots and everyone will have his/her own ship.

I played a simple spaceship space pirates game called pirate galaxy for five years; we had single-seater ship we drive and we shoot by ourself.

It is really cool to play co-op with other pilots; i belive every sci-fi space devotee gamer need a game like BGE2, third person gameplay using spaceship.

beyond.one
11-20-2019, 09:14 PM
this is my favorite spaceship customization :)

large wings
big engine at back
torpedo tubes
rounded machine guns in wings
missile launchers on both sides
main laser weapon in the nose
radar on the top
shield generator
tripod landing gears

https://resmim.net/f/JGsxXm.jpg