04-25-2019, 03:15 PM
Just put the link below for the ones who want to Watch it live. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Gvzg4Fhjk

allenhollow
04-25-2019, 03:47 PM
too hyped

Nidhrion
04-25-2019, 05:45 PM
Looks like a slim Shugoki... Even the way it hold the weapon.

Siegfried-Z
04-25-2019, 05:48 PM
First of all it looks we are going to get the nice more heavy looking armor sets we wanted for her.

AND, just saw the gameplay and feats, the nerf thread will probably come very soon haha

rottmeister
04-25-2019, 06:32 PM
OMG I'm in love with this hero!!!! She has a superkick AND a leg sweep? Specialized in executions (has a feat that gives her hyperarmor AND a shield in execution)? Hyperarmor? Can feint after UB symbol? A feat that allows her to backflip into an instant kill :O
The fashion is GREAT! This is my style of hero! I'm very impressed and hyped! I was the least excited for this hero but I was wrong, lol. She's definitely a hero that looks to have decent mindgames (sweep vs superkick vs feint etc.) and she has a dominant playstyle which suits me very much. I main Shaman and Nuxia, both of which are on the offense and decide the flow of a match. Sakura/the hitokiri will definitely be welcomed as a future main.

I'm actually really hyped and eager to try her out while I was convinced to try out the Black Prior, lol. I think my friend, the Berserker main definitely has his eyes on the Hitokiri as well (bc hyperarmor)

Siegfried-Z
04-25-2019, 06:37 PM
OMG I'm in love with this hero!!!! She has a superkick AND a leg sweep? Specialized in executions? Hyperarmor? Can feint after UB symbol? A feat that allows her to backflip into an instant kill :O
The fashion is GREAT! This is my style of hero! I'm very impressed and hyped! I was the least excited for this hero but I was wrong, lol. She's definitely a hero that looks to have decent mindgames (sweep vs superkick vs feint etc.) and she has a dominant playstyle which suits me very much. I main Shaman and Nuxia, both of which are on the offense and decide the flow of a match. Sakura/the hitokiri will definitely be welcomed as a future main.

I'm actually really hyped and eager to try her out while I was convinced to try out the Black Prior, lol. I think my friend, the Berserker main definitely has his eyes on the Hitokiri as well (bc hyperarmor)

Same man.

Common her mix up is deep, all about heavies and exec ! Super nice defensive feats an the insta kill one is the funniest ever ^^

She even have the Valk mix up i love on her sweep and a bash.

Not too many lights, not too many bash, no stupid dodge attack which doesnt fit a tank, no super stance. Just a loooot of heavies, what a flow ! She is going to interest a lot Zerk, Shugo and HL mains i think !

On my side i Believe i finally found the only Tank who interest me.. damn, can't wait.

rottmeister
04-25-2019, 07:06 PM
Same man.

Common her mix up is deep, all about heavies and exec ! Super nice defensive feats an the insta kill one is the funniest ever ^^

She even have the Valk mix up i love on her sweep and a bash.

Not too many lights, not too many bash, no stupid dodge attack which doesnt fit a tank, no super stance. Just a loooot of heavies, what a flow ! She is going to interest a lot Zerk, Shugo and HL mains i think !

On my side i Believe i finally found the only Tank who interest me.. damn, can't wait.

I'm only worried about the fact that she doesn't have any chains with lights in them. She has 1 endless chain (heavies only apart from startup and finisher) so I'm a bit worried how viable that chain is. I hope it won't be too predictable or too easy to react to. So I'll wait untill she's available with steel, listen to the competitive folks and make my decision.

Siegfried-Z
04-25-2019, 07:15 PM
I'm only worried about the fact that she doesn't have any chains with lights in them. She has 1 endless chain (heavies only apart from startup and finisher) so I'm a bit worried how viable that chain is. I hope it won't be too predictable or too easy to react to. So I'll wait untill she's available with steel, listen to the competitive folks and make my decision.

I think i saw her doing a light after a heavy, but we gonna have to confirm it

Siegfried-Z
04-25-2019, 07:50 PM
Ok first impressions about the 2 Rework.

LB : I like it, far more versatile, more fluidity, more offensive options. No shove on block anymore. Nothing broken, i think it is a good one.

Raider : Finally stampede is interuptible. BUT, i am very surprised they didn't nerf his chain zone dmg, they even give him a massive dmg buff on heavies and lights. One of his light does 22... 22 for a light, okay.
So now Raider has a triple 500ms lights chain, okay.
Now has HA on 2nd and 3rd heavy, i like that.
ANy heavies or zone are now softfeintable for GB or stunning tap increased to 500ms, looks hard to deal with. Gonna have to feel it by myself.

Overall my feelings is that Raider is going to be a Monster in 4v4, they gave him too many chains and options for the HUGE dmg he does now. Just my first thoughts.

Mavericknc76
04-25-2019, 08:03 PM
New LB in 1v1 - unlock and run around using only the 400ms top light or the 300ms impale. It will be the new warlord at high level play and totally cancerous.
Other changes to both heros looks pretty good and viable on paper...

Liduras
04-25-2019, 08:24 PM

She has a hyperarmored 500 ms superior light finisher.

PNgamerGER
04-25-2019, 09:12 PM
this stream today was super awesome and fun to watch, thx ubi

rottmeister
04-25-2019, 09:15 PM

She can but I'm pretty sure a light attack automatically ends the "infinite" chain.

Knight_Raime
04-26-2019, 05:25 AM
She's basically a mix between goki and warden.

Goki has variable timing charged heavies and some what of a ground mix up. and warden in lew of following attacks with a variable bash.
That 400ms chain finisher light that's armored is nasty. I'm wondering if her light after sweep is a chain starter or not. If it is then she's got a better ground mix up compared to goki. (goki still being more sustainable and team setup though.)

Her feats are pretty decent. The one OP one being the 30% DR on execution till she dies. That's practically over tuned. Health giving to allies based on execution seems strong. But not old soothing mist strong. I kinda think it should be limited to her landing the execute rather than her or allies. But we'll see. Her T1 is nice but nothing game breaking. Her 4 is interesting. Highly telegraphed and doesn't lock the player out of reacting (since BP can counter it.) My questions are if you can hit her out of it. and if she can get it on splat.

Because I can totally see her faking a dodge out with her kick/sweep mix up feint into GB and then throwing the person into the wall and getting a confirmed kill with her tier 4. I don't think the concept is really OP at all. But we will see. If she can't be interrupted then just roll away. And even if she can get it from a splat it's only one kill and wouldn't kill most heros who have some kind of shield on them afaik.

Siegfried-Z
04-26-2019, 06:04 AM
She's basically a mix between goki and warden.

Goki has variable timing charged heavies and some what of a ground mix up. and warden in lew of following attacks with a variable bash.
That 400ms chain finisher light that's armored is nasty. I'm wondering if her light after sweep is a chain starter or not. If it is then she's got a better ground mix up compared to goki. (goki still being more sustainable and team setup though.)

Her feats are pretty decent. The one OP one being the 30% DR on execution till she dies. That's practically over tuned. Health giving to allies based on execution seems strong. But not old soothing mist strong. I kinda think it should be limited to her landing the execute rather than her or allies. But we'll see. Her T1 is nice but nothing game breaking. Her 4 is interesting. Highly telegraphed and doesn't lock the player out of reacting (since BP can counter it.) My questions are if you can hit her out of it. and if she can get it on splat.

Because I can totally see her faking a dodge out with her kick/sweep mix up feint into GB and then throwing the person into the wall and getting a confirmed kill with her tier 4. I don't think the concept is really OP at all. But we will see. If she can't be interrupted then just roll away. And even if she can get it from a splat it's only one kill and wouldn't kill most heros who have some kind of shield on them afaik.

This is pretty much that.

Her bash game makes me think like Warden lvl 1 and 2 bash. But with 30dmg guaranteed on the lvl 1 .

During the fight demo they were almost not using it, probably because of a lack of experience with the Hitokiri. I wonder how it is reactable.

Her feats really allow her to do her Tank job. The lvl 1 is Nice because you can execute in 1v2 and the 3rd one with the 30% dmg reduction is strong. Maybe the number gonna be reduced later, we will see.

The lvl 2 one is a nice but not broken team healing one, i like that.

4th one is crazy fun. I just wonder how it is easy to react and Dodge or not.
If it is possible on wallsplat is a good question.
So far, it is at least very good when you are in group fight and an opponent didnt see you or for objective against the commander or guardian in Breach.

Knight_Raime
04-26-2019, 06:32 AM
This is pretty much that.

Her bash game makes me think like Warden lvl 1 and 2 bash. But with 30dmg guaranteed on the lvl 1 .

During the fight demo they were almost not using it, probably because of a lack of experience with the Hitokiri. I wonder how it is reactable.

Her feats really allow her to do her Tank job. The lvl 1 is Nice because you can execute in 1v2 and the 3rd one with the 30% dmg reduction is strong. Maybe the number gonna be reduced later, we will see.

The lvl 2 one is a nice but not broken team healing one, i like that.

4th one is crazy fun. I just wonder how it is easy to react and Dodge or not.
If it is possible on wallsplat is a good question.
So far, it is at least very good when you are in group fight and an opponent didnt see you or for objective against the commander or guardian in Breach.

She sounds a tad over tuned maybe from the damage department. But we still have questions to answer. Like. Can she chain off of a whiffed kick like cent? Or does it end her aggression like warden whiffing his? What is her recovery like on her bashes? etc.

From eyeballing her Tier 4 feat from start up to attack landing looks to be 500 or 600ms with armor in the first 100ms maybe 200ms. So you can't really hit her the moment you see the spin. But doesn't seem like she's protected while in the air. So I don't think hitting her out of it on purpose is going to be a thing.

But yeah. Her role seems to be kill confirming. Which is rather unique as we don't have anything like that. A hero like that means getting a numbers advantage in dominion will be a lot more of a thing. And in Breach it means widdling down attackers can be done easier.

I'm excited for how she'll fit into comps.

Siegfried-Z
04-26-2019, 07:18 AM
She sounds a tad over tuned maybe from the damage department. But we still have questions to answer. Like. Can she chain off of a whiffed kick like cent? Or does it end her aggression like warden whiffing his? What is her recovery like on her bashes? etc.

From eyeballing her Tier 4 feat from start up to attack landing looks to be 500 or 600ms with armor in the first 100ms maybe 200ms. So you can't really hit her the moment you see the spin. But doesn't seem like she's protected while in the air. So I don't think hitting her out of it on purpose is going to be a thing.

But yeah. Her role seems to be kill confirming. Which is rather unique as we don't have anything like that. A hero like that means getting a numbers advantage in dominion will be a lot more of a thing. And in Breach it means widdling down attackers can be done easier.

I'm excited for how she'll fit into comps.

About the dmg, the only area i would say it look a bit too much is on the 30dmg confirmed of her kick. But as you said, we will have to see her recovery on that but also the range, tracking etc.

I am a bit afraid people could just back Dodge all her options (kick, sweep). I've seen many Times players doing it in the demo and her feint into GB looks to have a very short range. Just a bit worried about it.

A good question for her 4th feat is also the range. I hope it has a decent one and is not only possible to do at very close range. Because if so i am afraid it will miss often.

Her ability to confirm kills will be extremly good in breach yes. She is going to be one of the best breach pick i think due to this (mostly because of her feat 1) but because of her 4th one against Guardian and commander too.

Vendelkin
04-26-2019, 12:09 PM
Im very excited for hitokiri! Buuuut.... seeing infinite heaviez, with variable timing, occasional hypef armor, and not directionally locked, plus a feintable bash makes my aramusha and his infinite look stupid.

Sounds like she might even share the same back dodge weakness! Hahaha

Her tier 1 and 3 feats are incredible. 4 is pretty awesome but i want to know how dodgeable it is. Also it would definately make me angry if a black prior ever bulwarked countered it. If it can be easily dodged its probably not that strong overall.

Also interested in her available perks. If she can take the same dmg reduction ones shugoki can she will be a defensive beast after a kill.

I am very excited for this hero.

rottmeister
04-28-2019, 11:43 AM
Im very excited for hitokiri! Buuuut.... seeing infinite heaviez, with variable timing, occasional hypef armor, and not directionally locked, plus a feintable bash makes my aramusha and his infinite look stupid.

Sounds like she might even share the same back dodge weakness! Hahaha

Her tier 1 and 3 feats are incredible. 4 is pretty awesome but i want to know how dodgeable it is. Also it would definately make me angry if a black prior ever bulwarked countered it. If it can be easily dodged its probably not that strong overall.

Also interested in her available perks. If she can take the same dmg reduction ones shugoki can she will be a defensive beast after a kill.

I am very excited for this hero.

I just checked the Warrior's Den again. Go to 2:12:50 to see the instakill getting dodged :)

EDIT: my timestamp was wrong, fixed it