PDA

View Full Version : Guns switching by themselves

BridgeToClarity
04-24-2019, 06:45 PM
EVERY TIME I get in the game I have certain guns I'm using and the two guns that I switch back and forth ALWAYS CHANGE TO OTHER GUNS in my other two slots. I will have say a AR and a shotgun but I start running or moving then I try to switch from the shotgun to AR and it gives me my damn sniper rifle. I don't need the sniper. This happens every time I play now. Whatever two guns I am using it switches to other guns in my weapon wheel all by itself. It's a pain and I only play now to help others get their co-op trophy but when I need a gun that I had equipped and it changes to some gun that I wasn't using. I have 20 enemies on me and I need the grenade launcher that I had equipped it gives me my sniper that I hadn't even used once in that session.

UbiGabrinth
04-25-2019, 08:27 PM
Thanks for reaching out about this. Please let me know if you have video of the event, as that would help me report this to the team.

BridgeToClarity
04-27-2019, 01:20 AM
Just went on to make this quick video. I have the grenade launcher and the AR equipped. Halfway through the video it switches to the sniper instead of the two guns I had equipped. It does this very often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGuXVcEegA

Ubi-Woofer
08-14-2019, 05:27 PM
Just went on to make this quick video. I have the grenade launcher and the AR equipped. Halfway through the video it switches to the sniper instead of the two guns I had equipped. It does this very often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGuXVcEegA

Thank you very much for the video, BridgeToClarity! Having watched this carefully, I can see that, just prior to the sniper rifle being equipped, your grenade launcher ammo ran out. The sniper rifle may have been assigned to be your secondary weapon for use instead in response, as it still had ammo remaining, rather than allowing you to swap to a weapon with no ammo available (without manually selecting it again, as you did towards the end of your video).

Could you test this for me, and if this is not the case every time, let me know, so that I can forward this for further investigation? Thanks!