PDA

View Full Version : Harley-Davidson Rally!

CaptainWeelie
04-24-2019, 01:39 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/HarleyNew.jpg

Howdy Riders!

Get ready for the Harley-Davidson Rally!

A beastly Flat-Tracker is revving hard. and ready to own the Frontier.
Introducing the Harley-Davidson XG750R, a Tier-3 Legendary bike with monstrous torque!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/HDBike.png

The Coach

The Coach is back as your mentor for the Harley-Davidson Rally!
Equipped with plans, maps, and unflinching support for his team, he will guide you through the Rally with his missions!

Rally Dates and Details

Finish the Harley-Davidson Rally Missions – 5 Legs. 25 Days. 50 Tracks!

Leg 1: 25th April – 30th April
Leg 2: 30th April – 5th May
Leg 3: 5th May – 10th May
Leg 4: 10th May – 15th May
Leg 5: 15th May – 20th May

All Legs end at 09:00 AM UTC/GMT start at 09:00 AM UTC/GMT

- Each Leg has a roster of 10 Tracks!
- Everyone gets to ride the Harley-Davidson XG750R with the same level of upgrades, in the Rally!
- Earn Rewards in each Leg, based on your rank!

There will be a separate Leaderboard for all Tracks only for the Harley-Davidson Rally!

You will get a Leaderboard Rank in every Leg in the Harley-Davidson Rally. Your performance on all the Tracks in the Leg will determine your rank in the Leg Leaderboard at the end of each Leg. Eventually, all your Leg Ranks will add up to be your Global Rally Leaderboard Rank at the end of the Rally.

@ All the new Riders in the Frontier: The Harley-Davidson Rally will become playable as soon as you hit level 4, so level up fast!

Rally Tickets

Rally Tickets are back! Each race in the Rally would cost you 1 Rally Ticket.
You get a total of 7 Free Rally Tickets to start with, and 1 Rally Ticket every 40 minutes!
Equipping the ‘Harley-Davidson Asphalt Feeder’ outfit would increase the Free Rally Ticket bracket to 14 from 7.

Rewards: The hustle is real – Checkout the rewards below to know why!

- Harley-Davidson XG750R Bike Blueprints!
- 7 new tracks: 1 for each Leg, 2 tracks on the Spinwheel!
- Players on Rank 1 will win the Harley-Davidson XG750R!

What Else is New?

- A brand new Harley-Davidson themed outfit - ‘Harley-Davidson Asphalt Feeder’
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/AsphaltFeeder.png

- ‘Black Blaze’ Paintjob for the Harley-Davidson XG750R

engage_thanos
04-24-2019, 02:09 PM
I hope it Won't take 1+ years to get the bike!

vishalp2016
04-24-2019, 02:14 PM
It definitely ****ing will😒😡

Nasferatu-TFG
04-24-2019, 08:46 PM
Should be fun

Stoeps1992
04-25-2019, 12:56 AM

No it won't. Just get #1 in the Rally and you have it before May ends 😂 <- sarcasm

I literally have no bike unlocked except for the standard ones... 🤷🏼

edit: thought your name looks familiar, we are friends in TF... Small world 😂

fidan.s-TFG
04-25-2019, 12:10 PM

I don’t think it will take that long. When BMW came I got it in the event by being in Top 5% in each Leg without spending a single cent. It looks like we can get the new bike that way too if we’re placed on the Top 3% each leg.

Good luck!

DavidT69
04-25-2019, 09:30 PM
thnks for this new event.

i have started the leg 1, and there is 2 tracks for which the app still says I have no time while I already made the tracks multiple times (2 or 3 times each)
does anyone else have the same problem?

2nd track: Slalom glissant (french name)
8th track: Rivière de crystal

negodyaeff
04-30-2019, 10:24 AM
- Everyone gets to ride the Harley-Davidson XG750R with the same level of upgrades, in the Rally!

Not true. Those who have it with full upgrades will ride on fully-upgraded bike in the event. Proven by Android cheaters in the first leg.

- Players on Rank 1 will win the Harley-Davidson XG750R!

Not true. Players in the 1% got it, not on just rank 1.

aghate22
04-30-2019, 11:26 AM
Not true. Players in the 1% got it, not on just rank 1.

I can confirm this. Finished in Top 1% and got the full bike and I believe that is fair. The complete bike for only Rank 1 was a bit ridiculous.

@negodyaeff
So if I have the bike now and it is not fully upgraded will I be slow in the second leg? Could you please confirm this mate?

negodyaeff
04-30-2019, 12:57 PM
So if I have the bike now and it is not fully upgraded will I be slow in the second leg? Could you please confirm this mate?
No, game will use event upgrades then, i tested it. But if you will fully upgrade it, it will be used in the event.

aghate22
04-30-2019, 01:40 PM
No, game will use event upgrades then, i tested it. But if you will fully upgrade it, it will be used in the event.

Thank you! :)

DMac3221
04-30-2019, 02:15 PM
So do we get to keep this bike or is this an error? Can’t remember which bike it was but last time they had a bike that was truly for Rank 1 and I ended up getting it early at the end of Leg 1, they took it away a few days later. Then when I got the bike again at the end of the event I had to start over on upgrades from scratch. It’s not like I have a shortage of coins but still, I don’t want to find myself in that position again. I’m hesitant to even build this bike until we know if we’re supposed to have it or not.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
04-30-2019, 07:46 PM
they better clarify the situation quickly!

because a lot of people may not grind the next legs as hard as they could if they still needed blueprints and may end up half way if the bike ends up being taken away...

aghate22
05-02-2019, 09:06 AM
@CaptainWeelie
Please update this thread regarding the Bike reward for Top 1% riders for the first leg. There are no blueprints available as a reward in the 2nd leg either so this needs clarification.

Also, the track blueprint parts have stopped appearing on the loot wheel. I have just received 3 so far for two different tracks despite playing regularly.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-02-2019, 12:28 PM
1+1 track pieces here, at this rate it will be impossible to get those tracks

CaptainWeelie
05-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone,

As you might know, due to a bug, the top 1% Players from Leg 1 of the event received all the Blueprints for the Harley-Davidson XG750R as rewards.
We apologize for this issue, and do not plan to take back the Blueprints from these players.
From hereon, only players on Rank 1 in each Leg will win the full bike, as announced previously.
To maintain fair-play, we've fully upgraded the bike for all players in the event. :)

Ride safe!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-03-2019, 02:12 PM
thanks for the explanation Cap!

what about the ludicrous rate of track pieces (not) seen on the loot wheel?

is it working as planned? only if the plan is for no one to get the tracks... :x

DMac3221
05-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Yes, thanks for the update Cap! I guess it’s safe to upgrade now!

I agree with the others, the track pieces are pretty sparse. I see only about 5 riders have managed to collect either track so I’m guessing the pieces are being trickled out to encourage us to keep spinning the wheel.

DMac3221
05-03-2019, 03:44 PM
One more quick observation. Since the bike is fully upgraded for the event, it’s very easy to move up on the leaderboards now. The first two tracks I ran today moved me up quite a bit on just the first attempt. It’s kind of like a whole new leg now with the upgraded bikes capabilities and the new lines available. I think I’ll call it Leg 2.5!

draglais
05-03-2019, 07:00 PM
While I totally understand that the defect needed to be fixed, it feels like the fix isn’t exactly fair. Why not just leave the top 1% for all of the legs get the bike for the rest of the event. At this point, I have not seen a single bike ticket show up in the loot wheel and only a couple map tickets and the sheer rarity of the tickets is likely to create a bunch of upset at the end of the event, unless you happened to be one of the lucky ones that was able to exploit the defect from the first leg, which I highly doubt is the intent...

Wavedasher
05-04-2019, 06:24 AM
I can confirm, I've played enough of this event to reach top 1% in both legs and I've only seen 3 map pieces in nearly 2 weeks. And I didn't even manage to land on them so I don't have a single piece. Need to quadruple the rates at least.

Stupakovmv
05-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Hello, I bought 300 tickets and flamabale tickets as well. I have became top 1%. please share to me Harley,
and I think you should will app;y this fix from leg3. Just opinion.

retrogamerjp
05-10-2019, 03:21 AM
Wheelspin map piece rate is too low.
I now have 5 pieces for each tracks by spending so many tickets.
At this pace I can't collect 10 pieces at the end of the event.

Bobbyboil
05-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Has something gone wrong with leg 3? I'm showing only 14 riders in total!

Compare to 60000 for leg 2, seems to be short of riders

Wimby17
05-10-2019, 01:56 PM
I think you mean leg 4.
But yes, something's wrong here too.

Bobbyboil
05-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Sry yes I mean leg 4.

I don't mind though, because at the moment I'm number one of the 14, which if it stays that way, that's the Harley for me!

aghate22
05-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Please fix the leaderboard for Leg 4.

https://i.imgur.com/30ACe6Y.jpg

DMac3221
05-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Please fix the leaderboard for Leg 4.

Maybe there’s nothing wrong with it. Maybe you’re really in last place on Pumpkin Desert. Keep throwing tickets at it, you’ll get better!

Just kidding. My Pumpkin Desert just stays blank and won’t even register a percentage no matter how fast I run it so you’re ahead of me!

I agree! Please fix the leaderboard!

Bobbyboil
05-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Like I said, you will find if you go to world map, then look at leader board, you are only racing against 14 riders instead of 60000!

How do I post a screenshot

Bobbyboil
05-10-2019, 11:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tVThreb.png

Bobbyboil
05-10-2019, 11:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vEOTKtl.png

PaTrickArNet
05-11-2019, 05:54 AM
Same issue with leaderboards here. Somethings fishy..

anon9854
05-11-2019, 09:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/iJ8vTuK.png

Same issue for me. 14 players

Wimby17
05-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Still isn't fixed.
I just sent a case file to support.
Let's hope they fix it in time.

DavidT69
05-11-2019, 02:04 PM
same issue here with very inconsistent leaderboards. few competitors by track with 'fake' data like 'top 15% but #1 in the track leaderboard,, or top100% with a platinum medal ! :/
on the opposite, it seems global leaderboard is coming back step by step as I see +22k people now (but far from 60k of previous leg...)

so no idea on which track to race to really improve ranking.

Any news on that Capt Wheelie?

on track piece in the wheel, I agree: ultra rare so very impossible to collect.

TricksAndSpeed
05-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Hi,

Same problem here. Actually it happened since early week maintenance in leg 3 (no new players + inconsistent rankings). Submitted a case on wednesday, was escalated and now waiting...

trondl
05-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Glitched leaderboard here as well.
Apparently I’m #1 and have screenshots to prove it.
Fishy indeed.

Sardius77-TFG
05-13-2019, 12:56 PM
This is now fixed, at least for me (iOS). The event leaderboards and % are back to looking normal.