PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] [Ghost Mode] New Playthrough

SIR Phist
04-24-2019, 10:46 AM
The mission of Twitch.tv/SIRPhist is to stream gameplay with a uniquely realism-focused and immersed presentation, specifically using minimal HUD elements, compelling audio settings, and representative onscreen behaviors. SIRPhist answers to its intended audience, gamers, & veterans that appreciate its content. "We're not playing fuc*ing games."
https://www.twitch.tv/sirphist
The mission of ["VICTOR"] GRN Task Force 9519 a Private Sector Insurance Secure, by generous grace of the client, is to investigate & compensate all damages to the Client's interests thoroughly, discretely, & lawfully, acting as liason for other Kingslayer operators, eliminating the international threat known as Santa Muerta cult, ESPECIALLY: Assisting the NCIS investigation in the homicide of DEA special agent Ricardo Sandoval, and recover the corpse (Casefile: KNIGHTSTAND). VICTOR answers to its integrity, its adherence to minimal impact resolution, and its unwaivering duty to the Client. Records of VICTOR's actions are privately shared on YouTube by Phranck Phist and on Twitch.tv/SIRPhist. "I will."
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/xone/9519/GRN-Task-Force-9519
According to CIA handler Karen Bowman and video footage, Operation Kingslayer launches between 30 July-3 August 2019.

I'm recruiting highspeed operators to train for and perform a complete Ghost Mode playthrough of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on Xbox One in the most practically realistic manner available to the satisfaction of my superiors stated in the above paragraph; to launch TUE 30 July 2019 at 1800 BOT/2200 UTC.

I'm reaching out through XBL, in Xbox clubs, LFG posts, forums, discord servers, and any available practical methods of communication to make contact with and identify adults that are interested, willing, and able to endeavor on this mission.

We'll intend to meet almost daily to solidify our strategy, not just at gameplay, but in accomplishing our task with careful consideration for all aspects of producing the live recordings. We will make well advised choices in 3 short months and take great care to eliminate unnecessary abuse of our time.

I ask for your cooperation in helping this happen. If you're not excited to or unable to volunteer for this project, please help me get into contact with those that are. We need to bring Marine Sandoval home, and we need to do it right!
gamertag: SIR Phist
discord: SIR Phist#2444
twitch: SIRPhist
twitter @PhranckyPhist
youtube: Phranck Phist

United States/Mountain Daylight Time

SIR Phist
04-27-2019, 04:16 PM
Cut off for recruitment is 1600 MDT Tuesday 30 April 2019.

leftyshep
06-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Iím in!! Gamer tag - Leftyjedi