PDA

View Full Version : Will AC2 PC have multiple save slots?

adarwinter
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
will i be able to create different save slots in AC2 PC? i know u cant replay a mission u loved without having to restart the whole game but will i , at least, be able to branch out my saves occasionally so i can create a new save every few hours in order to go back to specific parts of the story later on?

adarwinter
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
will i be able to create different save slots in AC2 PC? i know u cant replay a mission u loved without having to restart the whole game but will i , at least, be able to branch out my saves occasionally so i can create a new save every few hours in order to go back to specific parts of the story later on?

Dizlol
03-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes, it has 3 slots.

IanXO4
03-02-2010, 08:55 PM
if the save process is like the console games, you cant change slots... so i think the answer is NO, you will not be able to branch your saves and selectively go back.

LCGuardian
03-02-2010, 09:34 PM
It would be surprising if they moved away from the save system used on the consoles. And if this was a single checkpoint save slot on consoles (like AC1 on PC) then it would seem pretty likely that AC2 for PC will also get that. I doubt they've made big gameplay changes during porting.

It would be nice though.

Edit: I haven't played the console version, so I actually have no idea how many saves it has.

adarwinter
03-03-2010, 12:49 AM
than i would at least hope i can constantly create backups of my saves like i did in AC1. thank god we at least have the ability to have local saves.

god knows why this cant be more simple than fiddling with our game files....
actually i dont think he knows either and probably he's posting angry messages on these boards too.

Dizlol
03-03-2010, 10:03 AM
I own the PC version since yesterday.

The game has 3 Save Slots, ur game saves are saved on Ubisoft servers.
U start up ur game, it looks for a patch, u log in, then it syncs ur game save, and it boots.

Works like a charm so far for me.