PDA

View Full Version : Yes this is a RANT

Mavericknc76
04-24-2019, 12:03 AM
So, I missed around 6 months of this game whilst travelling the world and what I've returned to seems an even bigger mess than before!

We have the Wu Lin clan who seem to be entirely focussed on Spamming, because the community loves that right?
A rework Shugoki who is just as anti-fun as before because you still can't attack him as he will just trade with you, so that's another staring contest. His one trick has awkward timing on the dodge and his unblockables hit for around 3 million damage even if you are behind him - wouldn't be too much of a problem except that many zones (dominion) are so small you simply can't avoid it!

We have Aramusha and Shug with the broken as all hell 'Rock Steady' feat. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this makes them op in any way, they're not, but they deserve to be punished the same as the rest of the cast when they fcuk up otherwise guess what....another staring contest. There are several other broken feats but i'm yawning now.

Zerker still doesn't seem to have received any kind of nerf and he is obviously too strong right now.

Black Prior - where do I start? Well, Conqueror bashes were loved by the community so much the devs decided to add his twin brother, seriously how out of touch can you really be with the community? This guy seems to have everything and is yet another character its impossible to survive being ganked by, as if there weren't enough already. And an anti revenge feat?! Again, not saying he's OP but I will say I need to work a damn sight harder than he does for the kill, which is obviously fcuked if i'm losing to a character and not the player.

Revenge - I can't even work out what the heck is going on with this, its fcuked beyond all belief.

I hear Raider and Lawbro are getting reworked which is good news at least. Shove on block - the most laughable design choice ever made in any fighting video game ever made has to go, as does the anti-fun insta-death raider charge.

Shinobi is still a absolute c-nt bubble and shouldn't even be in the game.

Cent, still **** but absolutely annoying in any gank and has the only move, i believe that ignores revenge to deck you.

Warlord - design just encourages turtling. Any warlords I meet just turtle up for revenge which then has to be waited out since he can interrupt and insta ledge anyone who dares attack him.

I could go on but i'm boring myself let alone you guys. I simply dont understand why half of these things haven't been fixed yet, why Ubi introduces more heros which are vehemently anti-fun and anti what the community actually wants.

Rant over, just had to get that off my chest.

Faithly88
04-24-2019, 05:43 PM
All truth....

Revenge is the most broken I have ever seen it.... like no revenge is 1 v 1 is great... not generating revenge in 1 v 1 is STUPID.... you should generate revenge BUT it should not ever proc until someone else in addition starts fighting with you. All we have no is getting to the end of a 1 v 1 then getting ganked with (__) HP and no chance of getting revenge.Whoever thought to do it the other way needs to take a walk to EA or something...

BP is the simplest class in the game to play hands down....
Shug has been made into a simpleton class as well....
This new character I am sure will be the same as I think that is there plan to try and numb the game down to make it easier since atm it feels quite like a try hard die hards kinda game...

The Turtle meta thrives in this game.

They keep making and reworking these characters with so much utility and yet they leave others in the dust...

this forum is a waste of time the interaction level from Ubisoft is appalling.

2 weeks and we can enjoy another completely OP character, that will feel like it's never been tested in the hope Ubi can sell another few season passes...

EDIT: Centurion Heavy knock really needs to not knock you down in revenge its completely OP.

Archeun
04-24-2019, 07:51 PM
This game will never improve. It's simply jumping 1 foot to the other. I gave up a long time ago. I play very little and honestly, I'm much happier for it.

Armuun_74
04-24-2019, 10:48 PM
besides the profanity,i can totally agree with the original post

Playing_Mantis
04-25-2019, 07:43 AM
i for sure agree with the conq 2.0 BP --- i literally just rage quit the game and DONT want to play again in case of running into another bash happy BP. i was up 2-0 against this BP just now..on my Valk of course who is the best hero in the game and has to work for damage.. anyway, i have him 2-0 then he gets mad and just spam bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash asbajsbajasjbh!!!!!!! with no real way to punish this its just free for him to do. i get out of stamina, he keeps bashing. i try to bash back but yea.. the valk bash will never beat the BP bash ever.. anyway, i got so tilted i just alt F4 out. if i miss a bash with my valk its a free GB on me. but if BP misses his i have nothing to punish it. He gets 17 damage on his bash - i get 13... something isn't right with this ******** game!!!!