PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion-Improvement] Income counter fluctuates to fast and is destracting

Thijs_anno
04-23-2019, 11:08 AM
Hi,

love the game, but: I feel the income counter in the top left corner changes its values way too fast. It looks more like a slot machine or something from a TV quiz show.

I find it distracting and not fitting the overall relaxed mood of building a city over many hours.

besides that it does not inform me what is actually going on. I might be in the red one moment and in the plus 10 seconds later.

In real life, profit numbers are reported every quarter or every financial year. The only people who care about by-the-minute prices are super-hyper stock and options traders. (who are probably not the sort of people who enjoy Anno. Or maybe they do, to relax in the evening)

I suggest only changing the value of your rate of income or less every few seconds.

Thijs

Thijs_anno
04-23-2019, 11:10 AM
"I suggest only changing the value of your rate of income or less every few seconds. "

and the same goes for your total income as well. What is the point of telling me about single dollar increases every second when in have > 100k in the bank?