PDA

View Full Version : Need to get in contact with a Community Manager at For Honor

Haylp
04-22-2019, 04:06 PM
As the title says, I need to get in touch with a community manager for For Honor as I want to ask about permission about creating a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition using voice lines from For Honor!

I will go more in depth when I find out who I got to contact, I would want to do it through e-mail. :)

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_content

UbiInsulin
04-22-2019, 06:34 PM
This is going to be an "at your own risk" situation, unfortunately. I do appreciate that you like the FH voices enough to want to add them to other games, but I can't provide any official endorsement or means of getting one.

Haylp
04-22-2019, 11:49 PM
What do you mean by "at your own risk"? I don't want to try anything without proper permission. :(

Tundra 793
04-23-2019, 08:45 AM
What do you mean by "at your own risk"? I don't want to try anything without proper permission. :(

Probably means he's not running down to the legal department right now, but if you go ahead with the mod, someone else might report you and Ubisoft can't really help ya.

You can't really get "proper" permission for stuff like this though, since you're a third party.

Haylp
04-23-2019, 11:27 AM
Damn that sucks. Ah well, thanks for the help anyways. Take care!