PDA

View Full Version : I have Gold Edition through Steam, not seeing any DLC Achievements in Uplay

Scruffy McGuffy
04-22-2019, 03:57 PM
As the title says, all the base game Achievements are in Uplay and working correctly. Since the DLC launched, I have yet to see the multi-platform DLC Achievements show up on Uplay.

UbiGabrinth
04-25-2019, 12:26 AM
I see you as having DLC: Beat the Heat, DLC: Road Trippin', and DLC: Star of the Road. Is that what you're discussing?

Scruffy McGuffy
04-25-2019, 12:52 AM
I have no idea what any of those DLC's are. All I know is I have the Gold Edition via Steam, and I've been playing Route 66 since the day of release, and none of the new Achievements show up in Uplay. To clarify, I mean they don't exist. All the base game ones are there and working correctly.

Ubi-Raziel
04-26-2019, 04:18 PM
I have no idea what any of those DLC's are. All I know is I have the Gold Edition via Steam, and I've been playing Route 66 since the day of release, and none of the new Achievements show up in Uplay. To clarify, I mean they don't exist. All the base game ones are there and working correctly.

Hey! My colleague is explaining that they were able to find those challenges completed on your account.

Perhaps it would be possible to provide us with a video, or images of your Uplay "Club Challenges" and "Achievements" section for Trials Rising so we can see them missing? They should be at the very bottom of each section.

Scruffy McGuffy
04-26-2019, 10:46 PM
Oh I see, the Club challenges. When I open the Uplay client and click on Trials Rising (which correctly shows as Installed), the Club challenges are all there including DLC ones. I see that DLC challenges I have completed are ticked off correctly, i.e. the ones you mentioned. When I click on Achievements I see all of the 31 ones from the base game I've already beaten, and below that the 5 base game Achievements I have not beaten, and that's all. No DLC ones. For comparison, if I click on AC Origins, which I bought via Uplay, I see all the Achievements for the game + DLC's, and if it's a DLC Achievement then then the name of the DLC is shown in brackets.

Making and uploading video to show that I only have 36 Achievements in the list would no doubt be possible, but hopefully the description is sufficient.

codywar11
04-27-2019, 01:24 AM
I too don't have the DLC achievements listed in Uplay. I also bought the Gold Edition on Steam. Lovely. More bugs!!!!!!!!!!!