PDA

View Full Version : I've looked everywhere and there's no information on this whatsoever

Bloodwake1980
04-21-2019, 11:19 PM
I've looked everywhere I've even asked customer service tech support this question but I can't find any information anywhere other than PC players.

How do you make it to where you get to play level 2 bots in every player vs AI event? Because I have no problems playing the PvP of any modes but some of the friends I play with only do AI. I would like to make it more of a challenge for them and me while playing.

Knight_Raime
04-21-2019, 11:23 PM
If you're matchmaking into AI matches I believe the game automatically determines the level of bots based on the performance of you and your friends. And if you do private matches its a setting you can tweak in the match settings I think. I think at one point UBI made all bots in MM level 3. but then reverted that. I'm not sure at this point.

Bloodwake1980
04-22-2019, 04:24 AM
That can't be right because we have had several breach. Matches where the average score was 5k

Vakris_One
04-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last I heard the lvl of the bots the game spawns for you to fight is determined by your PvP MMR score.

UbiInsulin
04-22-2019, 06:38 PM
It's determined by player skill rating. Sometimes this resets or we change the threshold at which players get a certain level of bot, which can obviously change which bots people play against.

Bloodwake1980
04-23-2019, 09:25 PM
Okay so all I got to do is raise my PVP score and do what else