PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this bug with race results screen?

huntsman451
04-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Hi,

Since the last patch when the race ends my results screen is messed up on most races. My time is displayed below my name and in the correct position i finished, but there are errors with it from there. Often the time colour will not be Cyan, but redish, my victory animation plays regardlesss of finishing position and the open profile button will often be below one of the other riders rather than my avatar.

Haven't seen this in known issues unless I missed it when I read the list, and so I wondered if it was just something that isn't being reported or just happening to me.

TheeElf
04-21-2019, 03:08 AM
Today my character's head was gone at the results screen. It was just the body. Next race results it was fine and it hadn't happened again.

huntsman451
04-21-2019, 03:18 AM
Odd, not had that one. Mine is consistent issue every track. Only time it plays my loser animation is if I come 4th and plays victory animation 1st-3rd. Time below my avatar is only in Cyan if I'm in 4th too. Not looked if the "open profile" button appearing on the other riders is has a pattern to who it's on, but suspect it does.

UbiCosmos
04-21-2019, 11:10 PM
Hello huntsman451,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I am going to move this to the Support forums, so our Support Team can investigate this issue further.