PDA

View Full Version : Tupac Shakur - Assassin; or Templar?

tjbyrum1
06-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Of course this is more of a joke thread, but what a coincidence.
--------------
In 1995 Shakur studied Niccolo Machiavelli in Prison. From there on, he called himself "Makaveli".

His next album was called Makaveli. This album cover features the Cruxification of Jesus Christ - where the Shroud of Turin may have been found - among other POE, I am not sure.

In several of his songs, he mentions AND quotes 'The Prince', by Machiavelli - a book about Ezio (in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood).

In his song 'Hit'Em Up', he disses on rapper Biggie Smalls - I will get to that in a moment.

He was shot in 1996. Either he was a Templar, and was assassinated; or he was an Assassin and killed by Templars.

Tupac had great interest in Machiavelli, and even Sun Tzu - author of 'The Art of War'.
----------
Now, Biggie Smalls was known as 'Notorious', a name he picked for himself. Nick name, or codename? Was he an Assassin fighting the Templar Tupac; or a Templar fighting the Assassin Tupac?

He was killed from a drive-by shooting. Was this his Templar/Assassin enemies? His death was in 1997, a year or so after Tupac's death, revenge from Tupac's death?
-----------

El_Sjietah
06-18-2011, 09:34 AM
I say neither.

Blind2Society
06-18-2011, 10:51 AM
I second neither. Quite the dumb question IMO. The better question would be Sun Tzu, Templar or Assassin? Though the answer may seem quite obvious to to those who know a bit about the man, but things are never that simple http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

sassinscreed
06-18-2011, 01:50 PM
that templar-assassin war is made up in assassins creed game and it isn't real if you didn't know

Blind2Society
06-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
that templar-assassin war is made up in assassins creed game and it isn't real if you didn't know
Was that really necessary?

LieutenantJojo
06-18-2011, 03:35 PM

Read the words "joke thread" in the OP.

tjbyrum1
06-18-2011, 06:42 PM
THANKS Lieutenant Jojo.

I did say it was a JOKE thread in the starting post.

El_Sjietah
06-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Still, Tupac never had enough influence to be a Templar and wasn't secretive enough to be an assassin.

Both groups rely heavily on 'behind the scenes' operations. Tupac was too much in your face to be either.

tjbyrum1
06-18-2011, 09:49 PM
If we go with Historic and Assassin's Creed information here, Machiavelli was friends with Cesare Borgia if I am correct. Machiavelli, if I am correct, was also widely known, if I am correct that is.

Machiavelli was 'in the open' but at the same time an Assassin.

Calvarok
06-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
If we go with Historic and Assassin's Creed information here, Machiavelli was friends with Cesare Borgia if I am correct. Machiavelli, if I am correct, was also widely known, if I am correct that is.

He was an admirer of how Cesare Borgia gained power.

ThaWhistle
06-18-2011, 11:16 PM
tupac was shot by will smith. independence day was his confession.

El_Sjietah
06-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:

But he wasn't in the open about being an assassin.

You'd have to be a pretty stupid assassin to go around, shouting quotes from a work of a previous Grandmaster.

sassinscreed
06-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
Was that really necessary? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes

InfectedNation
06-19-2011, 01:03 PM

Holy, you're kidding right? :S!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Blind2Society
06-19-2011, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
Was that really necessary? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was a rhetorical question but if you must know, the correct answer would have been no, it was not necessary.