PDA

View Full Version : This is not uncut like the previous 2012 Version

AdamZ270
04-20-2019, 03:07 PM
This game get cutted. First no blood in snow. Second you cant shoot the guards anymore in the head when they're knock outed on the ground. And at the last you cant stab them anymore with a musket on the ground after the fight only during. Why did the game got cutted? It isnt even violent. This is really sad Ubisoft! I love AC3 and already have Altairs robe again but still this really sucks! If you wanna have proves then watch on my channel Ac4Tube

Ubi-Bandicoot
04-22-2019, 01:52 PM
Hey AdamZ,

Thanks for the feedback on this, apologies if these differences are causing inconvenience

AdamZ270
04-23-2019, 06:13 AM
Hey AdamZ,

Thanks for the feedback on this, apologies if these differences are causing inconvenience

Maybe it was Sonys decision its ok but please fix the no blood in snow bug if its really a bug. I mean everywhere else in city or even abstergo is blood on the ground.

Here you can see at the beginning there is no blood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shnDj9e6lUo

N1ce Dreams
04-23-2019, 09:40 PM
You can kick them on the ground, use hidden blade and use tomahawk. It's possibly a bug. Haven't tested all weapons.

UbiMorning
05-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Thanks for your report N1ce Dreams!