PDA

View Full Version : Dodging is TRASH!!!

Playing_Mantis
04-20-2019, 04:55 AM
Can the Shaolin just not be dodged!??!?? I'm playing shaman and dodging just like normal..looks like i should dodge it then get fu_CKING hit still! what the hell is there a new dodge window thats literally impossible to do vs the shaolin?? its not just him either. but one fight i literally was hit on every dodge that looked like i was clear. wtf. isn't this game supposed to be getting better? shaolins need to be looked at, it really feels like its almost a bug. i should be able to dodge his attacks. face palm..

rottmeister
04-20-2019, 11:25 AM
From one Shaman main to another, I really hate Shaolins as well, they're really fast! What attacks are you trying to dodge? The most issues I have with Shaolin are his regular lights and the top light in qi stance, even if I see them coming and block (or attempt to deflect) them, it just goes through my guard :/

Vakris_One
04-20-2019, 11:33 AM
Shaolin has an undodgeable property on his side heavies from Qi stance so that would be why dodging won't work. If he's in his Qi stance don't try to dodge his side heavies as he will always win that. Undodgeable attacks have a blue trail effect.

Playing_Mantis
04-29-2019, 03:02 AM
ahhh. maybe thats what it was then. because i literally can't dodge it. that makes sense. as if he's not op enough right.. :D i didn't realize this was undodgable. thanks!

MCBooma16
04-29-2019, 03:32 AM
All of Shaolin's normal neutral lights or heavies can be dodged. Shaolin's Qi stance heavies have the undodgeable property for if you dodged the kick. That's one of his mixups. If you could avoid both the heavy and kick on one dodge timing, that would be dumb.