PDA

View Full Version : He Knows What They Have To Do? (Spoilers)

naran6142
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
after desmond comes out of the coma he says that he know what they have to do...

what is that exactly, i no jupiter said something like he had to open a door by putting what was in his head to his hand or something, but what does that mean?

dylanfrim
11-17-2011, 10:54 PM
lol i dont really know either

this game didnt reveal much to me, it just created even more mystery. gah i just want answers ubisoft! c'mon!

Yopparai_Saru
11-18-2011, 12:30 AM
You get to wait till next year for the next game! Fun stuff eh?

roostersrule2
11-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
after desmond comes out of the coma he says that he know what they have to do...

what is that exactly, i no jupiter said something like he had to open a door by putting what was in his head to his hand or something, but what does that mean? IDK but watch his forearm when Desmond wakes up it's glowing like a POE sort of so that what it might mean by putting what's in his head in to his hand?

naran6142
11-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

what is that exactly, i no jupiter said something like he had to open a door by putting what was in his head to his hand or something, but what does that mean? IDK but watch his forearm when Desmond wakes up it's glowing like a POE sort of so that what it might mean by putting what's in his head in to his hand? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats cool hadn't noticed it, so do you think thats its just to open the door to the vault or will desmond have some sorta special powers

i kinda hope he doesnt, maybe its just so he can use the apple

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 10:59 AM
He's gotta go into the grand temple, find the 6 methods TWCB deemed the best bet for salvation, and figure out how best to use that knowledge.

I don't think He'll be a full blown TWCB with his new arm, it will probably be so he can access the vault and other sections of it.

JuneVtec
11-18-2011, 11:14 AM
i think he has to use the sixth key ezio grabs from altair at the end plus the five that were used on the door then desmonds walks in grabs the apple and armor left by ezio and puts on altair suit and we have desmonds as a modern day assassins roaming thru NY city

Altair661
11-18-2011, 01:33 PM
What ever is in that Temple is where TWCB gathered all their information on surviving the up-coming solar flare. They tried 6 different solutions each getting better, but none worked completely. I imagine that Des and Co. will find something in there that will help them find out how to save the world with Des' glowing arm there...and throw the Templars and their sattlelite in there somewhere if anyone care's about them anymore. Perhaps, if Desmond is the last with the TWCB blood, he will have to keep the bloodline going(with the Eagle Sense) because not all Assassin's have it. Like Lucy, Shawn, Rebbecca etc. And I have a feeling that ES will be the key to all of this somehow.

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 02:05 PM
That also makes me wonder about the whole "eagle" thing. Its tied to Altiars and Ezio's name and the sense. Is that just a cool plot device or do you think the eagle has a hidden meaning?

Altair661
11-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Im not sure, it does seem like there's alot of "Eagle" going around. Is it just a coincidence that one of the US's symbols is an Eagle?

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
No idea, was just a thought.

Just watched the ending agian. Tinia speaks of the 6 methods and says they "sort and sampled those that were collected". How do you collect a method?

GeneralTrumbo
11-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:

what is that exactly, i no jupiter said something like he had to open a door by putting what was in his head to his hand or something, but what does that mean?

I think that they mean him using all this information that he now knows to take action into his own hands to save the world. Desmond now has a lot of that knowledge that he needs to know.