PDA

View Full Version : 'Before' achievement not unlocking

ScottyS1990
04-19-2019, 12:18 PM
Hello, has anyone else had any issues with the 'Before' achievement not unlocking? I have completed all 9 of the Dear photograph locations yesterday and the mission completed with the graphic appearing on-screen with 'mission complete' on it but the achievement did not unlock. The completed mission is also missing from my journal since completing it. I went on to collect all of the MP3 players and that achievement unlocked fine, as has every other achievement i have attempted. I have hard reset my console for good measure but it did not force the achievement to unlock.

Am i missing something or is there a known issue with this achievement?

Thank you!

ScottyS1990
04-19-2019, 02:40 PM
Ok, i went back through my journal and found the mission there, completed, must have missed it when i last looked, however the achievement still hasn't unlocked. i even went back through each location and read the note at each one again to see if it triggers something but nothing happened.

Ubi-Swaggins
05-13-2019, 11:25 AM
Hey ScottyS1990,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regrettably, if an achievement has not unlocked, we can only advise that you attempt the steps again.

We do not have access to the Xbox One backend systems so we cannot manually add or unlock Achievements.