PDA

View Full Version : Ojotango's tracks

Ojotango
04-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Hi guys!

Been a while since I made tracks (Evolution), but thought it about time to get back into it! I'll add my tracks here as I create them!

Decalog - Hard - 1st track to ease myself back in - simple obstacles, just tipping into Extreme I think. Doesn't have much flow, but that will come as I get back into it!

Ojotango
04-30-2019, 10:01 PM
Okay, just released my next track.

The Batcave - Medium. Better into the creator again now. Have a few moving parts, and the flow is much better. Really wanted the riding shown on the Bat-Computer in front of Alfred, but it doesn't look like we can add the stadium screen effect ourselves.

Hope you enjoy - happy riding!

MrBones_187
05-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Sup ninja, just gave your batcave track a go. Overall I liked it an gave it a thumbs up, but I do have a few issues. The 2nd checkpoint where you have the 1st curve was not only sudden but a bit sharp as well. The curve at the bat computer was good. Like I said I liked it overall and think if you work on your curves an little things like lighting it could improve your builder skills.

Ojotango
05-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Okay, yeah I can see that. I don't normally like too many curves - especially where jumps are concerned, and I can see it's a bit clunky. Thanks for giving the track a go, and for your feedback - I'll keep it in mind for the next one!

UbiSc0ttie
05-03-2019, 09:53 PM
If you guys can, try to post a video so that more people can see your creations! :)

- Scottie

Ojotango
06-07-2019, 10:22 AM
I'd love to add videos, but unfortunately don't have the capability just yet. If anyone else wants to add them - feel free!

Just uploaded a new track:

Model Village - Extreme. Made it a straight line and during the day to sort out the problems highlighted from The Batcave. Really enjoyed decorating this track. Could have carried on forever, but started to get physics warnings, and trees started to do weird things, so I released it.

Hope you enjoy!